HD DVD Discoveries Argentina, Sunrise Sunset, New England + Volcanoscapes - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-08-2012, 04:02 PM

HD DVD Discoveries Argentina, Sunrise Sunset, New England + Volcanoscapes

Selling as a set of 4 HD DVDs, all are BRAND NEW. Iíve got 8 sets available. Cost is $100 PPG shipped in the US for the set of 4; International shipping will be extra. PM me and I will send you payment details.

You will get:
1. Discoveries America Argentina Patagonia - travel documentary with music
2. Discoveries America Music Sunrise, Sunset - music set to video
3. Discoveries America Music New England - music set to video
Here is a picture of the Discoveries HD DVDs: http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2...erieshddvd.jpg

4. Volcanoscapes HD DVD - videos of Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii.
Here is a picture of the Volcanoscapes HD DVD: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3...hddvdfront.jpg

All are confirmed as HD DVDs on my LG BH200 and Toshiba XA2 players. The Discoveries set is burned not pressed onto DVD ĖR media and the Volcanoscapes is pressed on to DVD ĖR media.

I am also lining up another special HD DVD buy with some cool promo items to go with it. I will offer this special buy to the HDD community but priority will be given to those who have purchased this set from me, but I offer NO Guarantees. This special buy may not happen or if it does I might not get enough for everyone.

Buy this set because you are a HD DVD Fan and want to add these to your collection.

Thanks

Last edited by buddytruffles; 02-08-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:41 AM

It is now confirmed, the other HD DVD buy is Zombie Farm. I should have these in very soon and will make these available to the HDD community but will give initial priority to those who have participated in my previous Discoveries Set / Volcanoscapes Group Buy. Once this list is exhausted and any more are available I will then make them available on a first come first served basis.

So at this point if you have participated in my Discoveries Set / Volcanoscapes group buy and want one of the Zombie Farm HD DVD Signature Series, send me a PM and once I get the Zombie Farms, I will send out payment instructions.

I will also be posting some pics once I get them as well.

Last edited by buddytruffles; 03-01-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:40 PM

OK I now have the Zombie Farm HD DVD signature series in hand. Each are individually numbered and signed by Brian, the Director. There are some surprise promos inside each one and you can see some of them in the back picture. Here are the pics

The Front

The Back

You also get a choice of some autographed goodies that Brian was gracious enough to include. You will get a choice of one of the following:
- a bound autographed (by Brian the director) script (I have 8 of these available)
- Autographed 8x10: director and some of the stars (I have 8 of these available)
- Autographed 4x6 director and some of the stars (I have 5 of these available)

Again, anyone who has participated in my discoveries / volcanoscapes group buy and wants one of these will need to PM me and I will provide payment instructions.

Last edited by buddytruffles; 03-08-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:08 AM
Banned

I wanna go Argentina for a visit, it is a beautiful country, I love its passion and football. I think the HD DVD about Argentina must be very interesting. Thanks for sharing.