FS: HD-A2 HD-DVD Player and assorted Discs - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 06:11 PM

Default FS: HD-A2 HD-DVD Player and assorted Discs

Hi everyone,

I've had my collection unwatched for a long time now and so I figured someone else may derive more enjoyment from it. For sale is a VG to Mint condition HD-A2 HD-DVD player. I have the original box and remote and, if I can find it, manual and inserts. I have babied the player since the day I purchased it as an early adopter.

I also have the collection of discs that I accumulated during the short time HD-DVD was ahead of the game. All discs have been opened and watched at least once but should be in mint condition.

Babel
Batman Begins
The Chronicles of Riddick
The Frighteners
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Combo)
Hot Fuzz (Combo)
Lucky # Slevin
The Matrix Reloaded (Individual)
The Matrix Revolutions (Individual)
Pitch Black
Serenity
Shaun of the Dead
Swordfish
Transformers (2 disc)
Troy
We Were Soldiers

I'm not really sure how much these sell for nowadays and I'm not really looking to cash in I'm simply looking to pass it on to someone who will enjoy it. In short; make me an offer, PM preferred. Plan is that the price includes player and all discs, but let me know if that does not work for you. While the player is yet unsold, I will entertain any offers on individual discs or lots. Again; make me an offer.

Thanks,
Old 09-27-2011, 07:13 PM

Item sold elsewhere.
Closed Thread