Want To Trade What Dreams May Come - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 10:41 AM

Default Want To Trade What Dreams May Come

Hello you all. I know this maybe a long shot indeed. First, please accept my apology for posting that I had two Dragon's Lairs and misleading people that I still had it in another post. I actually did have them and sold them both during the process of making that post in error. Moving on....I still have a brand new and sealed What Dreams May Come. The titles I am looking for are below. Again, if this is too much to trade for one item on my list, then that's okay. Meaning, I would like to trade the What Dreams May Come for a title below. I saw some most of the prices on Amazon.fr and ebay and they weren't too bad of a price at all. Thanks.

Want List:

Asterix and the Vikings
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
Death Sentence
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer
Saw
Saw III

Note: Also willing to send some cash and the movie(US Postal Money Order, international as well) if need be for the trade. Thanks everyone.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:47 PM

Torrente is the proud recipient of that brand new and sealed What Dreams May Come. I will close this thread. Oh, if any of you have an extra copy of the one's on this want list then PM me please. You know I'll pay for them because I want them. With the exception of Asterix and The Vikings I traded with Torrente for. Peace....
Old 01-18-2011, 08:47 PM

Closing thread.
Closed Thread