WTB Alexander HD DVD - French Version - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM

WTB Alexander HD DVD - French Version

Hi all,

I'd really like to buy a French copy of Alexander if anyone here on the forum has one they're willing to part with or knows where I can buy one in new or used playable condition and have it shipped to the US. I've been looking for a copy of this for a while, so if anyone can help me find one I'd much appreciate it.

The French disc was released by Fox Pathe and contains the theatrical version of the film as opposed to the Final Cut. Details can be found here:

http://www.amazon.fr/Alexandre-HD-DV...1253722&sr=8-1

As you can see, there are three copies available on Amazon.fr in the marketplace, but none of the sellers ship to the US. Since the movie causes such mixed reactions amongst viewers, I figured I test the waters here.

Thanks for reading!