WANTED - Some HD DVDs!!!!!!!!!! Please Help!!!! - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 218
Default WANTED - Some HD DVDs!!!!!!!!!! Please Help!!!!

Hi everyone...........


I am after the following HD DVDs!

Would like them sealed but OPEN is fine, long as they are in great condition with original cover artwork, red hd dvd case and no scratches on the disc which works fully!

I am in UK but I have a friend in Arizona u can ship to!!

The titles are :

Architect, The $20
August Rush $15
Bubble $20
Corpse Bride - US $5
Dreaming Arizona
Dreaming Nevada

Getaway, The (Alec Baldwin - US) $10
Jack Ryan Boxset
Jailhouse Rock
Keali'i Reichel $25
Lost City $15
Mystery Of The Nile $30
Oceans Eleven - US $5
Pianest, The - US $10
R Kelly Live! $25
Smallville Season 5 $15
Ten, The $20
Twilight Zone - The Movie
Twister

Viva Las Vegas $10
What Dreams May Come $10
White Noise 2 $10


Babysitters (ADULT HD DVD BY DIGITAL PLAYGROUND) $ 15

Prices i have put by each title is roughly what id be willing to pay in a new and sealed condition! But it if you have them open and used but still all original then we can do a deal and of course a deal of you have more than one title!

Everything in RED I have already found!

Please help me find these for my collection!

Can pay with PaypalGift!!


Thanks

Last edited by NorwoodHD; 02-01-2011 at 08:13 PM.
  #2  
Old 11-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 358
Default

Not sure how much you're willing to pay but gohastings has it for $20. They also have free shipping promo at the moment..
  #3  
Old 11-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 218
Default

Hi m8

Im a little confused?

Whats gohastings?

And what do they have for $20?

Thanks
  #4  
Old 11-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwoodHD View Post
Hi m8

Im a little confused?

Whats gohastings?

And what do they have for $20?

Thanks
Smallville Season 5 available at gohastings.com
  #5  
Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 218
Default

Oh right ok thanks!! shame u havent got any for sale yaself haha
  #6  
Old 11-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 329
Default

Hello NorwoodHD. How are you? I have a brand new sealed copy of What Dreams May Come. I even posted a reply about the disc not to long ago when I stated it still had the Best Buy sticker on the wrapping. Don't we all want Mystery of The Nile. Well, not all of us, but you and I. I'm also looking for Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer on HD DVD. Can you trade? Or you would prefer to just purchase? I also have I Am Legend if someone wants to take it off of my hands. You all know me in here as thoughtful and will gladly ship it to you. Peace and have a wonderul holiday everyone.
  #7  
Old 11-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 218
Default

Hi my friend thanks!!

I dont have anything to trade!! so how much for What Dreams May Come sealed sent to arizona? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blckman View Post
Hello NorwoodHD. How are you? I have a brand new sealed copy of What Dreams May Come. I even posted a reply about the disc not to long ago when I stated it still had the Best Buy sticker on the wrapping. Don't we all want Mystery of The Nile. Well, not all of us, but you and I. I'm also looking for Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer on HD DVD. Can you trade? Or you would prefer to just purchase? I also have I Am Legend if someone wants to take it off of my hands. You all know me in here as thoughtful and will gladly ship it to you. Peace and have a wonderul holiday everyone.
  #8  
Old 11-12-2010, 12:56 PM
chris gerhard's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,820
Default

I have several of these I would sell but I haven't seen any of these selling at a price worth the time to go find them and ship them. Mention what you are willing to pay and you might get some interest. I know I have Baldwin's Getaway, Twilight Zone, What Dreams May Come, either new and sealed or excellent and may have others depending on the price. Going to dig them up then asking what you will pay isn't attractive and means I won't even bother to dig them up first without knowing.
  #9  
Old 11-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 218
Default

Hi my friend

thanks for ya reply appreciated!

if u can check the titles u have and if sealed or used lets do a deal! i really dunno wat each one is worth but i do want them all!! thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris gerhard View Post
I have several of these I would sell but I haven't seen any of these selling at a price worth the time to go find them and ship them. Mention what you are willing to pay and you might get some interest. I know I have Baldwin's Getaway, Twilight Zone, What Dreams May Come, either new and sealed or excellent and may have others depending on the price. Going to dig them up then asking what you will pay isn't attractive and means I won't even bother to dig them up first without knowing.
  #10  
Old 11-14-2010, 10:48 AM
sharktooth's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 681
Default

Amazon has Dreaming Arizona and Dreaming Nevada for $10 each.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted: adult HD DVDs / FT: Russian, Japan, Italy & Spain HD DVDs Noibeli HD DVD Disc Exchange 22 01-07-2013 09:36 AM
Please be Quake 5, please be Quake 5, please be Quake 5.... Favelle Game Room 12 07-25-2012 12:21 AM
HD DVDs Wanted Please (For shipping to UK) bobloblaw13 HD DVD Disc Exchange 6 02-08-2011 04:41 PM
WANTED - HD DVD's wanted!!!!!!! Check inside! NorwoodHD HD DVD Disc Exchange 7 04-05-2010 12:22 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off