FS: Band of Brothers full set (5 discs) - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 08:32 PM

Default (SOLD) Band of Brothers full set (5 discs)

*EDIT - SOLD. THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT OFFERS.*

I hate to get rid of these as they are pretty much the most prized discs I have on any format, but between needing money and needing space, I'm going to have to sell them off.

I know my feedback is zero on here - but you can check my Ebay feedback. I was also the thread moderator for the HD DVD topic over on CheapAssGamer for several years and have 100% feedback on that site as well.

All discs are complete with case/artwork/disc. All are in excellent condition.

Pics:

http://i31.tinypic.com/30nbthv.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/qz5hlx.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/15dlop.jpg

PM me with best offer - minimum $150. Will ship to U.S. and Canada. Will ship for free, but I will highly recommend throwing in an extra 3 bucks for insurance. I'll accept offers until midnight (Sat night) 7/17 EST. I'm not going to play people off against each other ("well, this person said they'd give me $x.xx") so please make your offer the maximum you're willing to pay.

Last edited by KaneRobot; 07-18-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:57 PM

Thumbs up

All I can say is WOW KaneRobot....I was just thinking about who would be selling this next and you show up. To no avail, I won't have that much cash until next month. Darn, this is the one set I was looking for and this would be the ultimate prize for me. I hope you get it sold. Wait...you will sale this bad baby soon. Nice set. This has to be one of the most rare and most beautiful sets in the world ever released on any format/media. Good look with the sale.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:58 AM

Bump - thanks for the offers so far, will be taking them until Saturday night. Sadly this money is needed badly now since my XBox just crapped out on me.
Closed Thread