WTB Rare(ish) Titles - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-05-2010, 02:00 PM

Default WTB Rare(ish) Titles

I want to buy these HD DVDs. Please read the Info listed below the titles before you send me a PM or Post.

ALL PURCHASES DONE. NOT BUYING AT THE MOMENT.

HD DVDs
  • Bonnie and Clyde (digi-book; sealed or mint)
  • Breakfast Club
  • Deer Hunter
  • Dune
  • Mutiny on the Bounty
  • Forbidden Planet (Collectorís Edition) **PENDING**
  • Any Other Collectorís Item
EDIT: Already Have Blade Runner Brief-Case

NOTES:
  • Please be aware how much these go for on Amazon, eBay, and listings already created in the forums.
  • I donít want to spend that much for a dead format, thatís why Iím asking for them now and didnít pay full price upon release. So donít ask for something around original retail.
  • Willing to pay a bit more for the Collectorís Editions but the standard HD DVDs I donít want to spend more than what regular HD DVDs are going for these days.

Last edited by Iggytx; 03-08-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:22 PM

You know, just a thought.... but wouldn't it be more productive to simply list what price you are willing to pay for each title, rather than issueing a warning to us all about asking too much for these titles? Obviously, you are aware of what these titles are going for and what you are willing to pay. Don't make us guess and possibly step on your toes regarding our asking prices. In addition, it would eliminate unnecessary PM's to you....
Old 03-05-2010, 03:37 PM

I've got the packaging for Forbidden Planet & Blade Runner that I've been trying to sell. Just the collectible stuff, no movies. I don't know what you have, LMK if interested.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Banned

I got a complete Forbidden Planet Tin with the movie. PM me if you are interested
Old 03-05-2010, 05:25 PM

I have Deer Hunter. If you want it, post here what it is worth to you. If your price is too low Iíll ignore you. Sorry, but Iíve for-warned you and Iím a busy person.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano86 View Post
You know, just a thought.... but wouldn't it be more productive to simply list what price you are willing to pay for each title, rather than issueing a warning to us all about asking too much for these titles? Obviously, you are aware of what these titles are going for and what you are willing to pay. Don't make us guess and possibly step on your toes regarding our asking prices. In addition, it would eliminate unnecessary PM's to you....
I appreciate the post in my trade thread. I'm glad you didn't just come in here and take a shit in it.

Anyways, I really don't like it when people list prices especially ones that are too low. I know what fair is and hopefully most of you do to. I was specific in saying nothing around retail and the standard HD DVD releases being wanted for around what the normal price point is.

But to be more specific, without putting a too-low price on each title. Retail was around $20, so I don't want to pay anything close to that (except for something collectors) and the standard HD DVD releases go from anywhere to $3-$7.

By not putting $7 on Mutiny on the Bounty I'm not limiting myself, because if somebody wants $8 or $9 for it I'd probably still bite.

That's why I don't like to put a set, low price on the titles. Makes sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester217300 View Post
I've got the packaging for Forbidden Planet & Blade Runner that I've been trying to sell. Just the collectible stuff, no movies. I don't know what you have, LMK if interested.
I have the Blade Runner Set already... sorry, should have mentioned that. I'm looking for the movie with Forbidden Planet. But I might go for just the collector's stuff... I'll let you know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizmoDVD View Post
I got a complete Forbidden Planet Tin with the movie. PM me if you are interested
Sending a PM.

Last edited by Iggytx; 03-05-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Former Member

i have a few of those, like a new/sealed, mint bonnie/clyde digibook. will pm tonite an offer

and yes, i know values, just as you do, so no poopoo on you!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 PM

Actually I believe it's against the rules to accept/ask for offers. From the rules thread:

Quote:
If you list items that are "For Trade or Sell" but list NO want list or prices we have the right to remove your thread. This is not a website for haggling and we have no time and room for people making threads that result in nothing.
Not trying to be a jerk just letting you know.