Want to get rid of my HD DVD collection (includes 360 addon) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-26-2010, 02:18 PM

Default Want to get rid of my HD DVD collection (includes 360 addon)

Hi all. Its become a huge pain in the butt to play any of my hd dvd's these days since no playback software supports it, so im just looking to unload my collection. Looking to sell the whole thing, don't want to sell them all separate. A few titles are missing cover art (red2blu), ill specify which, otherwise they're all in mint condition and play fine.

The Host
Transformers
King Kong
Italian Job
Into The Wild
300 (Missing Cover)
Tideland (German Import)
The Hulk
Sleepy Hollow
The Thing
The Matador
I Am Legend (Missing Cover)
Corpse Bride (Missing Cover)
Troy: Directors Cut (Missing Cover)
Pitch Black
Complete Matrix Trilogy (Missing Cover For Revolutions)

Plus of course the 360 HD DVD adapter, also working perfect. I would like to get $75 for everything and that includes shipping, paypal is fine, Thanks!

Edit: Totally forgot, I also have the harry potter years 1-5 limited edition box. Ill sell the collection with or without it. If you want it, lets say an extra $35.

Last edited by FinalJenemba; 02-26-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalJenemba View Post
Hi all. Its become a huge pain in the butt to play any of my hd dvd's these days since no playback software supports it, so im just looking to unload my collection. Looking to sell the whole thing, don't want to sell them all separate. A few titles are missing cover art (red2blu), ill specify which, otherwise they're all in mint condition and play fine.

The Host
Transformers
King Kong
Italian Job
Into The Wild
300 (Missing Cover)
Tideland (German Import)
The Hulk
Sleepy Hollow
The Thing
The Matador
I Am Legend (Missing Cover)
Corpse Bride (Missing Cover)
Troy: Directors Cut (Missing Cover)
Pitch Black
Complete Matrix Trilogy (Missing Cover For Revolutions)

Plus of course the 360 HD DVD adapter, also working perfect. I would like to get $75 for everything and that includes shipping, paypal is fine, Thanks!
Thats a really good price! I am legend, Host and Tideland aren't cheap. Hope this sells for you fast. Mike
Old 03-02-2010, 10:55 AM

Bump. Common guys I know this is a good price
Old 03-02-2010, 12:29 PM

It is a good price, but (and I'm just assuming here) most of the people who buy and trade HD DVDS here have most of these titles. I have all but The Matador. If you decide to sell titles individually you would probably get more interest. If you do decide to sell that way, PM me. I'd be interested in The Matador.