UK Seller: HD DVD's for sale - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 04:56 PM

Default UK Seller: HD DVD's for sale

All in mint condition or sealed as stated. Paypal as payment (not gift, so your covered as a buyer). No trades. All prices include shipping.

Please offer away as my prices may not reflect the US/Canadian market. I'm a senior member over at AVForums and use the same username. Current feedback +114. Please see 1st post.

Pitch Black - UK - SEALED - $10
The Chronicles Of Riddick Directors Cut - UK - SEALED - $11.50

The Bourne Identity - AUS - $10
The Bourne Supremacy - UK - $8.50
The Bourne Ultimatum HD DVD Combo Format - US - SEALED - $13

Oceans 11 - UK - $5.50
Oceans 12 - UK - SOLD off forum
Oceans 13 - UK - SOLD off forum

Running Scared (Cardboard Pullout & Sleeve) - GER - $31 (reserved til 26/02/10 off forum)
Transformers 2 Disc Special Edition With Plastic Sleeve - US - $13
I Am Legend HD DVD Combo Format - US - SEALED - SOLD off forum
Crank 2 Disc Extended Version with F*** You Disc - GER - SOLD off forum
Constantine - UK - $7
Unleashed - US - SEALED - $11.50
Shooter - AUS - $7
The Polar Express - US - $11.50
The Last Samurai - UK - SEALED - $13
300 - UK - $10
Lucky Number Slevin - US - $10
Blades Of Glory - AUS - $10
Troy - UK - SEALED - $10
Shaun Of The Dead - AUS - SEALED - $8.50
Fearless - UK - SEALED - $10
Eyes Wide Shut - UK - SEALED - $10

Any questions just ask.

ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE

Last edited by KINGROBTHEFIRST; 02-25-2010 at 09:06 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:21 PM

Please read the Trade Area Moderators, Rules and Guidelines before posting thread offering items for sale -

Quote:
Paypal Gift or Gift Certificate Payment Rule:
Because PayPal Gift and Gift Certificate Payments provide absolutely zero protection or fund recovery if a seller does not fulfill his end of the bargain, no seller may request payment through those methods until he has a minimum of 10 Positive Feedback score in the iTrader system. Threads violating this rule will be deleted, with infractions issued for repeat offenses.
Sorry, but until you reach a Feedback rating of +10 here, you'll need to price your items by allowing for the fees in standard PayPal payments. And as your a new member and this rule was just implemented last week, just posting the warning.

And avforum.com seems to be shut down until they install new software, so no way to verify your Feedback rating over there.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:59 AM

Hello Cochise, I've amended payment to paypal (fully understand why) and I have a link for my feedback on avforums.com which i will send you via PM. If you could embed that into my thread that would be much appreciated. I also trade under the ebay username 'hazeldk' (+445), hope this helps.

Thanks, Rob.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGROBTHEFIRST View Post
Hello Cochise, I've amended payment to paypal (fully understand why) and I have a link for my feedback on avforums.com which i will send you via PM. If you could embed that into my thread that would be much appreciated. I also trade under the ebay username 'hazeldk' (+445), hope this helps.

Thanks, Rob.
Thanks for understanding.

You'll be able to post links after 10 posts, a measure to prevent spammers from signing up for an account & immediately posting spam links. In the meantime -

http://www.avforums.com/forums/itrader.php?u=247412

And for our members here, I can confirm that I have PM'd Rob at Avforums and he is one & the same and does have a positive 114 Feedback rating there.
Closed Thread