High-Def Digest Forums

High-Def Digest Forums (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/)
-   HD DVD Disc Exchange (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/hd-dvd-disc-exchange-14/)
-   -   Adult HD DVDs for sell: Dreamcummers & Girls Gone Skiing (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/hd-dvd-disc-exchange/129566-adult-hd-dvds-sell-dreamcummers-girls-gone-skiing.html)

Noibeli 02-07-2013 10:02 AM

Adult HD DVDs for sell: Dreamcummers & Girls Gone Skiing

Hi

I have here for sell:

Dreamcummers and Girls Gone Skiing HD DVD

Both brand new & sealed, full original and very hard to get. I took about one year to find them. Both releases are the rarest adult discs. They are nowhere available!

NOTICE: I have checked both HD DVDs. They only play on the X Box HD DVD drive (add one). All other HD DVD players showed a failure message. Bruce Ames confirmed this issue. This is not a problem of this set, it generally does happen on the HDHE releases. Again, on the add on, both HD DVDs played fine without any problem - FYI.

Here a picture:

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/9334/bruceet.jpg

Looking for $ 50 each (Paypal gift). I will pay the shipping, where ever you guys live.

PM me if you would like to get a set.

Cheers,

Blerim

Noibeli 03-15-2013 05:07 PM

Bump........

Noibeli 07-05-2013 02:55 PM

Bump......

Noibeli 09-05-2013 03:56 AM

Bump.......

Noibeli 12-03-2013 04:30 PM

Bump................

Noibeli 01-16-2014 07:34 PM

Bump......

ed081873 02-20-2014 01:09 AM

If you ever decide to come down in price quite a bit, I might be interested. I believe you what you are saying about being rare and all that, but you are trying to sell these movies at a price as if HD DVD won the format war....it is a dead format for many years, (I just happen to be lucky and still have my add on and a stand alone..,) they only play using the add on...you have to take another hit on the price because of that as well.

In no way am I trying to sound sarcastic, so please don't take it as such..

Noibeli 02-21-2014 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ed081873 (Post 2465668)
If you ever decide to come down in price quite a bit, I might be interested. I believe you what you are saying about being rare and all that, but you are trying to sell these movies at a price as if HD DVD won the format war....it is a dead format for many years, (I just happen to be lucky and still have my add on and a stand alone..,) they only play using the add on...you have to take another hit on the price because of that as well.

In no way am I trying to sound sarcastic, so please don't take it as such..

Hi

Thanks for your comment.

Sure, $50 each is not cheap, I know but what you don't know is how much time I had to invest to get them. I paid for each copy $20, the seller also asked for Swiss chocolate which I had to buy and send from Switzerland to the US. Than I had to pay the shipping fees for the moves from the US to Switzerland. Don't forget the taxes and fees. At least in the price of $50 is the shipping to you included.

Still expensive? However, take it or leave it. Thanks for joining by the way.

Blerim

ed081873 02-25-2014 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noibeli (Post 2465937)
Hi

Thanks for your comment.

Sure, $50 each is not cheap, I know but what you don't know is how much time I had to invest to get them. I paid for each copy $20, the seller also asked for Swiss chocolate which I had to buy and send from Switzerland to the US. Than I had to pay the shipping fees for the moves from the US to Switzerland. Don't forget the taxes and fees. At least in the price of $50 is the shipping to you included.

Still expensive? However, take it or leave it. Thanks for joining by the way.

Blerim

Hello!

I totally understand your reasons, that was pretty time consuming! Wow!

If I was in your situation, I would be asking for about that price as well. Unfortunately, the potential buyer doesn't care about how tough it was to get them.:/ I own a small business, I know. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is what THEY have to pay. If those films were playable on a stand alone HD DVD player, you would have a much easier time selling them. Just the add on, that makes it tougher.
What is the reason why they will play on the 360 Add On but not on a stand alone?

Splicer 03-16-2014 11:52 AM

So...these aren't even sealed any longer? BTW...free bump! ;)