eBay Seller - Buy 5 HD DVDs @$1.79, Free Shipping - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-15-2010, 10:29 PM

Cool eBay Seller - Buy 5 HD DVDs @$1.79, Free Shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Got any more you wanna clear out at that price?

Well, since I bought Meet The Fockers from Sharktooth I had to get Meet The Parents somewhere since I've never seen either before.

I found a guy on Ebay who is selling HD's for $1.79 at the "buy it now" price, all brand new. I asked him if I could get a discount on shipping as I was going to buy 4 titles. His price for shipping is $1.79 each. He replied back and said if I buy 5 titles, he'll ship for FREE....media mail....but FREE

I got Assault on Precinct 13, Meet the Parents, Midnight Run, Smokey and the Bandit and Spy Game for $8.95 total

He also has some Blu's, but they are bidding only, but cheap as of when I write this. Here is a link to his items.

http://dvd.shop.ebay.com/DVDs-Movies...=p3911.c0.m282
Old 02-15-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari Fan View Post
Well, since I bought Meet The Fockers from Sharktooth I had to get Meet The Parents somewhere since I've never seen either before.

I found a guy on Ebay who is selling HD's for $1.79 at the "buy it now" price, all brand new. I asked him if I could get a discount on shipping as I was going to buy 4 titles. His price for shipping is $1.79 each. He replied back and said if I buy 5 titles, he'll ship for FREE....media mail....but FREE

I got Assault on Precinct 13, Meet the Parents, Midnight Run, Smokey and the Bandit and Spy Game for $8.95 total

He also has some Blu's, but they are bidding only, but cheap as of when I write this. Here is a link to his items.

http://dvd.shop.ebay.com/DVDs-Movies...=p3911.c0.m282
Thanks, just ordered 7 movies, Meet the Parents, Spy Game, Seed of Chucky, In Good Company, Sneakers, Seabiscuit, and 2008 Demo. Was going to get American Me, but some one got the last copy right before I could purchase it.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:00 AM

Cool eBay Seller - But 5 HD DVDs @$1.79, Free Shipping

Originally posted in a thread in the HD DVD Exchange Marketplace. In fairness to the OP of the thread, moving here to Bargains.

Thanks, Ferrari Fan!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:26 PM

not to add to the ebay bargains, but I bought this from this guy 2 weeks ago. He has the same titles up again. $1 a title is a steal and I couldn't pass it up. He shipped super fast too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-HD-DVD-Movies...item27af74274a
Old 02-16-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs913 View Post
not to add to the ebay bargains, but I bought this from this guy 2 weeks ago. He has the same titles up again. $1 a title is a steal and I couldn't pass it up. He shipped super fast too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-HD-DVD-Movies...item27af74274a
I bid on one of these and got outbid in the last few seconds. Was it you?

Good deal at the time, didn't have 6 or 7 of the movies, but since then I bought a few and it went to 2 of the titles I don't have.

But still a great deal!
Old 02-17-2010, 11:18 AM

Thanks for the heads up. 7 for $12.53 is too good of a deal to pass up.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejnc View Post
I bid on one of these and got outbid in the last few seconds. Was it you?

Good deal at the time, didn't have 6 or 7 of the movies, but since then I bought a few and it went to 2 of the titles I don't have.

But still a great deal!
actually, the one i won had no other bidders. that was why I was amazed at the deal.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:54 PM

When you guys search for deals on e-bay what do you type in the search bar? A particular name of a title? HD DVD lot? I have found I really have to sift through a lot of crap to get to good deals.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericpizzapie View Post
When you guys search for deals on e-bay what do you type in the search bar? A particular name of a title? HD DVD lot? I have found I really have to sift through a lot of crap to get to good deals.
We all do. I will just search "hd dvd" and do time ending soonest. A lot of crap to get through, but once in a while get a good deal.

I got I am Legend, Ocean's Trilogy for a good price, and I can find hd dvds for under $2 shipped. If you aren't looking for anything specific, it makes it a lot easier.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejnc View Post
We all do. I will just search "hd dvd" and do time ending soonest. A lot of crap to get through, but once in a while get a good deal.

I got I am Legend, Ocean's Trilogy for a good price, and I can find hd dvds for under $2 shipped. If you aren't looking for anything specific, it makes it a lot easier.
What works for me if after you do that search ^^^^ you should be in:
Home >Buy>DVDs & Movies>DVD, HD DVD & Blu-ray>Search results

(as seen in the top left of the screen) Then in the menu, top left, click "Format" and then "HD DVD" from the choices. Then you'll just have HD DVDs, except for the occasional moron that lists a blu-ray or DVD as HD DVD. Save that search. Then in the Find field, you can type in lot or whatever else you're looking for. You can also play around with the Sort By field (top right). Sort by Price + Shipping: Highest first to find large lots or rare imports with high prices, or Price + Shipping: Lowest first to find the bargain listings.