Deep Discount Back Order question - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-03-2008, 06:59 PM

i ordered the departed some time in august and it just shipped on 9/30. i had emailed their customer service and was told that they were expecting stock that hadn't come but they were still expecting it.

i just left it... and apparently it's on its way.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ebbtide
I had the same question as the OP. I had placed an order back on Sept 7th, and when I had last checked they were still on backorder, and the order didn't seem set in stone.

Now all 4 of the films I wanted are on sale at Amazon, and so I headed back to Deep Discount to cancel my order, but it won't let me. Deep Disc. tells me the order is in processing, but that means nothing to me. Even below the processing notice it still labels all four as back ordered.

Am I better off going through Amazon now and trying to figure how to cancel the order (or wait for Deep Disc. to inform me they're out of stock), or just waiting to see if Deep Discount comes through (as I don't see any option to cancel my current order with them)?

Originally Posted by AllSport11
From my recent past (horrible) experience with DeepDiscount you can just call their 800 number and cancel the order. I wasn't able to do it online but when I called they cancelled since everything was on backorder anyway.
Actually there was only one time I had a back order trouble and they after just three weeks sent me an e-mail saying that my item was out of stock and they wouldn't be getting anymore so they cancelled that for me. Ofcourse if you are worried I could always have my mom scare them in to doing something. Lol She took care of buyanimemovie.com when they weren't responding to my e-mails and after so long of waiting for my order (Jan. 5 2011 - Feb. 5 2011) I finally got my order.

Advice to all online store owners. Parents are your worst nightmares lol.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:51 AM

Old 04-23-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
Always nice to see how many M:TG fans there are
Old 10-30-2011, 04:34 PM

Default Order Lookup Problems...

As has happened many times in the past [and is the present case], can't view orders on Deep Discount for whatever they're "technical problems" are. Generally, I no longer use Deep Discount unless it is my last resort. I find a lot of my movies and music now at o.co (Overstock) website at most times cheaper than Amazon. I would recommend people check them out before ordering from Amazon first, and definately before going through Deep Discount unless as a last resort.