Digital Review: Movies Anywhere - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-16-2017, 11:53 PM
Administrator

Default Digital Review: Movies Anywhere

There are some minor quirks that still need to be worked out and a few improvements that could be made, but Movies Anywhere is off to a very promising start. Check out Steven's review!

http://hdgear.highdefdigest.com/5242...sanywhere.html
Old 10-17-2017, 11:31 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Steve,

Redeeming 4K codes.. do we know of anyone that has redeemed them yet and where did they redeem them? Do they still use the site listed in the insert or were they able to do so directly on Movies Anywhere?
People redeeming Guardians of the Galaxy 4K have recently reported the lack of 4K populating again, does Disney have their head up their ass again?
If I redeem a code on Disney Movie Rewards, does it still populate to Movies Anywhere and beyond?

[Edit] - And my greatest fear for this site appears to have come true, server capacity. I just visited the site's home page on my PC and for the most part, it did not load. The majority of the screen is black and there are outlines of tiles that are supposed to be movie covers.

Visiting the "My Movies" tab they are not listed in Alphabetical order and I do not see any way to sort them. Clicking on a movie in my collection there is no way to tell what resolutions are available. Apparently they're aware of the sort issue, but that seems half-assed, they could have written the code to do this eons ago!
Old 10-24-2017, 06:20 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Here's another question - has anyone experienced it yet?
Sony 4K movies - currently if you redeem them on Sony's site you get access to a 4K copy ONLY via the Bravia app. Has this changed to grant 4K access to other platforms?