Anyone having Blockbuster Online issues this week? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-02-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Anyone having Blockbuster Online issues this week?

Just wondering if I'm the only one with this problem or not.

All this week, I have had 0 movies shipped to me. I am only on the 1-out plan (2 at a time max), and have not received a movie yet this month. My queue has over 140 movies, but still no movies ship to me.

CSRs have given me the canned response of takes 1 business day to ship out the next movie. Duh. So why is nothing shipped 3 days later?

Oh well. I wonder if I can get my money back for this month since they haven't and don't seem willing to ship movies to me? (My month starts on the 17th.)

-John
Old 05-03-2007, 01:30 PM

Well, it looks like my account was just F-d up! They had me as having my movies already shipped this month, but they never shipped any movies to me this month. The phone CSR did comp me with 3 movie/game coupons for the store. So I will still get my movies this month, just a hassle. The email support was worthless, btw.

-John
Old 05-03-2007, 01:58 PM

Weird... I've been using BB Online for a couple of years now without much in the way of a hitch. We always check the queue and look to see which movies they think we have or don't have as when we used to mail movies back, things would sometimes get 'lost' in the mail.

Now that we are returning to stores, we have no issues at all plus we get the added in-store free rentals. So, movies for the wife and I via Blu-ray rentals and movies for the kids on DVD at the store. Everyone stays pretty happy.

Oh, and yes, I returned 3 movies on Saturday and received 3 replacements on Tuesday.