Need some help deciding - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-27-2007, 06:41 PM

Default Need some help deciding

At the moment I am in a dilemma over the Harry Potter movies. I POed the BR box set this month on the 11th. Being as late as I ordered it from Warner, I am afraid I won't get in on the release date. I have heard many talk about about how poor Warner is with their shipments, and don't want to have to wait two months to get my movies in. I am paying $83.21 for the set, after using the Nov. coupon.

See I don't care which format I get, just not regular DVD. When I ordered them I preferred my PS3 playback over my 360 add-on, but I ordered the A3, which is suppose to arrive on the 12th.

The part I'm stuck on is, do I want to keep my PO where it's cheaper, but may have to wait longer or go somewhere else and buy it for more. Also I'm scared the box set won't have a place for the final two movies when released, which brings up, the question, would I be better just buying all 5 movies separate. With the Warner store coupon that will cost me $89.06 which still isn't bad but then if I do that I have an even worst chance of receiving my movies late. But then when the Dec. coupon come out I may be able to use that coupon as well. I don't know.

So what should I do. Keep my PO as it is, order separate movies, or buy from Amazon? Or someting compleatly different?

I like how the box set looks, but I think that it the movies come in special sleves and it doesn't have a space for the last two movies it just isn't worth it, but if the movies are in regular cases it doesn't matter to me.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:54 PM

Id go with the HD DVD version. Plus the extras are kinda cool.
But i dont like any of the movies tho

Your sig
Old 11-27-2007, 07:03 PM

I could careless about extras, except deleated scenes and I widh they would just include that in the movie itsself. Not gonna lie I think the coolest thig is gonna be, being able to see Fluffy, Buckbeak, Hagrid and Dumbledore's beards, the Warewolf, and the Hall of P in HD. They just better not screw it up or I, along with many people will be verry verry mad.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:05 PM

Oh and Hermione