Those who order through Amazon... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-29-2007, 01:16 PM

Default Those who order through Amazon...

I had been having no problem getting movies on Tuesday when I paid for Overnight Shipping, as I'm a prime subscriber. Now regardless of if I pay for Overnight or take the free 2 day shipping, it always comes on Wednesday. Is anyone else having this same issue?
Old 10-02-2007, 07:43 PM

With the exception of Smallville BD which came in on a Thursday, all of my new releases have been in on Tuesday.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:57 PM

ill find out soon, im signing up for prime and just ordered 11 BD's lol
Old 10-02-2007, 08:16 PM

I use Prime. I pre-ordered both Halloween and FF2 and got them both today (Tuesday).
Old 10-03-2007, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SychoBC View Post
I had been having no problem getting movies on Tuesday when I paid for Overnight Shipping, as I'm a prime subscriber. Now regardless of if I pay for Overnight or take the free 2 day shipping, it always comes on Wednesday. Is anyone else having this same issue?
Hmm... I'm also an Amazon Prime subscriber... I've received well over 200 BD's to this point from Amazon... New releases ALWAYS arrive on Wed. or Thu. for me... It doesn't matter if I order next day or 2 day...
Old 10-04-2007, 03:59 AM

I have Amazon Prime and have noticed that when I preorder I get the movies on release day. Although the past couple weeks they've arrived a little slower. This week was back to normal for Top Gun, Halloween, & Fantastic 4: ROTSS, though. I think it has alot to do with proximity to the distribution centers. I live in Texas, and most of the movies come out of Oklahoma, so the new releases generally ship on Monday and arrive on Tuesday despite always using the default 2-day option.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:14 PM

I am looking forward to finding out...I signed up for Prime last month and have Transformers preordered! I hope it shows up on Tuesday!

The only other time I have preordered something was House Season 3 and they actually shipped it on Friday...it should have gotten here Tuesday, but UPS lost it for a few days...I'm hoping hoping that doesn't happen to Transformers!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 06:26 PM

My Amazon shipments always come in 2 days. However, they always ship out new releases on Monday, so I do not get them until Wednesday. UNfortunately, they do not always ship my movies on Monday due to lack of copies, I did nto receive 300 BD until Thursday as they shipped it on Tuesday, but that was still 2 days.