Samsung Combination Player Has Appeared in Circuit City's Computer System!!! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-20-2007, 11:51 PM

Lightbulb Samsung Combination Player Has Appeared in Circuit City's Computer System!!!

Hello everyone, long time reader... first time poster.

None available anywhere yet, but the model number is in the system which means that fairly shortly we could be seeing it on shelves.

Interestingly enough... The new Sharp and Panasonic Blu Ray players are now in the system as well, along with the Toshiba HD-A3. This is getting interesting to say the least.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:40 AM

Thanks for the 'heads-up'. I truly want to see this player and read the reviews. If it works as it should, I will go purple. I was tempted to give up on HDM, but decided I enjoyed it too much to let go.