blu ray and Hugo- non 3d television - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-11-2012, 11:21 AM

Default blu ray and Hugo- non 3d television

Hi -
I just joined this forum and have a question- hopefully this is the right forum. I saw someone else write something similiar in another area- here is my question

I just saw the film Hugo on blu ray. The tv is working fine no problems- but we noticed when watching this blu ray, that there were several times that we saw many , what looked like, dust floating around the screen, near the characters- almost looked like magic dust or flies... This did not happen at all scenes- I was wondering if this was dust that was part of the film- ie for effect?? For example, when Hugo was thrown in the jail cell by S Baron Cohen... that was just one example.. We saw this several scenes in the train station.. if anyone noticed this please respond- in a way it almost resembled something called -floaters- which is an othomological thing
Old 12-08-2017, 08:00 AM

It always happen when you watch a Blu ray