Page 51 of 1925 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza vs GT

Badger3920 is offline Member

I like how you keep declaring I'm wrong, or I lost, as if - just by you saying so, it's true. And your reason? Because you were making a jab about installs to michaelo - and that because it wasn't to me, I'm not allowed to make correct and valid points.

You're unreal. Now, a guy who loves to complain of the one-sided hypocrisy on this forum, and was making a statement about it "Oh so are installs good or bad now, I can't remember" -- was just joking the entire time
    Home Theater: Panasonic PT-ae4000u, 110" Carada Brilliant White Screen, PS4
    Gaming PC: Intel i5 2500k, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD, 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

miDnIghtEr is offline Banned

weird isn't it. someone else saying how something is true and just stopping. sounds familiar doesn't it. sorry you had to be wrong this 1 time.

Lmao - well, this is getting silly. You've stopped even trying now, and after your last 30 pages of trainwreck, witnessed by all, you're patting yourself on the back and declaring victory.

Just so it's clear, this is addressed to Midnighter - and he has permission to respond to it:

Please admit to the following without dismissals, alluding to other titles, so forth and so on. Cleanly admit the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Badger3920 View Post
    The reality is, mandatory installs to access paid content have come to the 360 as a result of dvd9 limitations.
    I don't think you can do it.
    Gaming PC: Intel i5 2500k, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD, 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

michealo is offline Watcher of stances

It's of note that this line of text was not addressed to you mid, but you responded to it. Therefore, due to Chapter 3, article 1, revision 424 in the Midnighter's book of Flip and Flop, whatever you said in response to that could not have been factually accurate.

It's also funny that you're telling me I'm wrong because I didn't know when the conversation started (although out of the 2 of us, I'm the only one who knew when it did - and linked directly to it). For dozens of pages, you were whining that I popped in on your debate with indy and blaze. Then you were proven wrong, so now you've moved the goalpost down to "Well I was talking with michaelo and you weren't invited, so you're automagically wrong!!"
    i think i mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread that my posts chastising sony for anything are completely ignored and any discretion i show towards microsoft is glorified. perhaps my '1' SDF ranking has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
    no that's not why... i'm saying.. one you can play.. one you can't.. that's all man... seriously.. it's not that hard. that's all it is.. you can play forza without installing disc 2.... you can't play ghostbusters on ps3 without installing. you have to.

seriously man.. i'm not making it all deep... one can play right when you put in... one you can't.
    well, that's not much of a stance.
    claiming you can play part of forza 3 without an install while you can't play any of PS3 ghostbusters without an install is pretty shallow.

separating the various factors of an argument to fit an agenda is an old tactic, which leads to painting oneself into a corner.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

cuco33 is offline Member

The fact that this thread is already over 50 pages sadly makes me think whether or not mid has a point about this game instilling fear into the SDF... ok, now let me zip up the flamesuit
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    XBOX ONE X has brought a disturbance to the crony side

Hokis4ever is offline Member

Okay, perfect, we've come full circle. In that case, please admit to the following without dismissals, alluding to other titles, so forth and so on. Cleanly admit the following:
    Badger3920:
    The reality is, mandatory installs to access paid content have come to the 360 as a result of dvd9 limitations.
    Yes? no? What's your thought on this Mid?
    & PS4: haigo

Chachi is offline Member

Actually, this thread is about Forza 3 -- and most recently, it's mandatory install for disc 2.

Trying to excuse forza 3, by way of making blu-ray jabs is a bit misguided - even if the scenario was originally unfortunate.
    Wait, so lemme get this straight: at no time in the entire 50 pages of comments was it brought up that Forza 3 requiring an HDD to access paid content in any way skewered it's userbase?! And BR companies releasing movies with data that can't be accessed because THEY changed the spec THEY created....in no way is similiar?

Badger, you do this time and again, when someone tries to make parallels to offer another way of looking at things, you classify it as derailing a thread...even though I am forced to time and again walk you through it step by step to prove otherwise. If you want to act like a mod JUST BECOME ONE. Notice how you are the ONLY one that felt I had either debased BluRay (of which I own both hardware and TONS of software) or got off topic?

This topic has ranged from GTA, collision detection, NASCAR, +1ing posts, gift from Microsoft, Ghostbusters, to creating mock accounts....all of which your posts have discussed. Yet never did I get this incessant urge to chide you or others for getting off track esp. since my point was exactly like the one currently discussed.
    "I'm not about sales. I'm about stopping deceptions".

Lmao - well, this is getting silly. You've stopped even trying now, and after your last 30 pages of trainwreck, witnessed by all, you're patting yourself on the back and declaring victory.

Just so it's clear, this is addressed to Midnighter - and he has permission to respond to it:

Please admit to the following without dismissals, alluding to other titles, so forth and so on. Cleanly admit the following:

I don't think you can do it.
    dude.. i already showed a post of me saying it sucks for the install for core boys. but oh well.... sucks for those bd players too that chachi post about. i like how you're trying to make me, now respond to something different... that's cool. just know... you jumped in on something else completely and have been shown to fail.

so yes.... a game has come out on 360.. where if you want some extra tracks and cars.. you need to install it.

but....

you don't need to install disc 2 for forza 3, just to play the game. but yes.. you have to install ghostbusters to the ps3.. just to play.

wow... this is just like what i told mike a few pages back... funny how you need it to be you now to see it. is this 300? shall i kneel before you?

take it easy zod.

Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    i think i mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread that my posts chastising sony for anything are completely ignored and any discretion i show towards microsoft is glorified. perhaps my '1' SDF ranking has changed.
    Well, i suppose in the environment of poor-me, and im-the-victim that has settled on some members of this board over the past year, it's to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    The fact that this thread is already over 50 pages sadly makes me think whether or not mid has a point about this game instilling fear into the SDF... ok, now let me zip up the flamesuit
    That's just silly pot-stirring and you know it cuco. You know very well that the group of people who will be receiving GT5 are not in the least bit "scared" of forza 3. That's really all I have to say about that.

Roughly 15 or 20 pages are over an install though.

It does show, however, that a 3rd party racing game is getting more attention than Microsofts trumpeted life-will-never-be-the-same-as-you-know-it motion sensing dongle-less industry shocking unbelievable high-tech celery stalk in your hand gizmo they are parading around.

Not sure if that s good or not.

Well, i suppose in the environment of poor-me, and im-the-victim that has settled on some members of this board over the past year, it's to be expected.
    there's no poor me at all in this thread... only Forza 3.

Quote Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
    dude.. i already showed a post of me saying it sucks for the install for core boys. but oh well.... sucks for those bd players too that chachi post about
    Yes, just like you're doing now, it was a pseudo-admission that acted more as a spring board to dismiss (oh well for the core owners), and deflect the heat to something else (look at you moving on to blu-ray).

If you're going to man up, then do it right.

Cleanly admit that mandatory installs, to access paid content, have come to the 360 due to a limitation of dvd9.

I'm serious. I really don't think you can do it without adding something like "hehe u no tho, ghostbusters has an install! oh well for core guys, disc 1 still plays!!"

I really, honestly, don't think you can bring yourself to do that without spin, deflection, or dismissal to accompany it. Michaelo already asked you 3 times, and I believe this is my 3rd. "Sucks for the core guys" is just dodging it entirely.

you see what i'm saying man...

cuco33 is offline Member

That's just silly pot-stirring and you know it cuco. You know very well that the group of people who will be receiving GT5 are not in the least bit "scared" of forza 3. That's really all I have to say about that.
    Receiving? as in a free gift? where do I sign up!?!
    I could almost guarantee that even though I have been leaning towards the Forza series since GT4/Forza 1 for consoles, I'll still be playing GT5 more than majority of the posters in here who are up in arms...
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    XBOX ONE X has brought a disturbance to the crony side

Yes, just like you're doing now, it was a pseudo-admission that acted more as a spring board to dismiss (oh well for the core owners), and deflect the heat to something else (look at you moving on to blu-ray).

If you're going to man up, then do it right.

Cleanly admit that mandatory installs, to access paid content, have come to the 360 due to a limitation of dvd9.

I'm serious. I really don't think you can do it without adding something like "hehe u no tho, ghostbusters has an install! oh well for core guys, disc 1 still plays!!"

I really, honestly, don't think you can bring yourself to do that without spin, deflection, or dismissal to accompany it. Michaelo already asked you 3 times, and I believe this is my 3rd. "Sucks for the core guys" is just dodging it entirely.

lol.. you're so funny man. what are you the prosecutor, and i'm on defense.

get over it.. you lost.. byeeeeeeeee....

ps.. that's why nobody is defending you this whole time.. even red last night had a conceding post.

mid won! yikes...

now onto forza 3.. the definitive.... racer.