Page 1900 of 1920 FirstFirst ... 9001400180018501890189818991900190119021910 ... LastLast
Results 28,486 to 28,500 of 28787

Thread: Forza vs GT

Ergo-Proxy is offline Member

Two words

Holy Shit

The precision is incredible.

The materials are totally nailed even the flakes of the metal are perfectly nailed

cuco33 is offline Member

So dope

You forgot one Dave..

I hope they fixed the sound of this beast

DaveS1138 is online now Member

I still think it's stupid that they removed dynamic time and weather for better graphics but wow this new trailer of night racing at the nurburgring looks stunning, they absolutely nail the lighting ......sounds pretty damn good too.

Probably the first trailer that has me genuinely excited for the release.

PSN : DaveS1138
    The Definitive (tm) GT5 vs Forza 3 bet
    Vanquished I retreat from the field.....the victory is miDnIghtEr's
    Forza - Finally able to race at night and in the wet...just like GT3 did.....in 2001.....on the PS2

cuco33 is offline Member

If this DriveHub works like expected with no noticeable lag, I (and many others I know) may be a buyer!

https://www.gtplanet.net/drivehub-
    allows-use-almost-driving-wheel-console/

cuco33 is offline Member

Dave, not sure if it was discussed yet but Amazon Prime has a Le Man's series. 1st few episodes goes into GT Academy and Nissan driver Jann Mardenborough

cuco33 is offline Member

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-wi...on-game-modes/

Can't say I'm totally surprised since GTS was to be heavier on the esports bit but it seems the bulk of the game needs a psn sub to play. A bit strange to me since GT only got into multiplayer last gen and the current gen release we are finally getting is very different than a normal GT game. They better have the net code rock solid

cuco33 is offline Member

https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-motor...half-download/

95gb install size... with more coming for xbx owners via higher textures.. jeeez...

Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-motor...half-download/

95gb install size... with more coming for xbx owners via higher textures.. jeeez...
    Holy **** that's an insane install size. Why the hell not just put the game out on 2 discs????

The next month is going to be awesome for sim racing though. Project Cars 2 getting things kicked off on Friday It's still the title I'm most looking forward to, especially with the new livetrack 3.0
    Full dynamic time and weather and different seasons on every track in the game.....

I'm hoping they have sorted out the suicidal AI from the first game where the first corner would often turn into a complete cluster**** especially in the open wheel racers....really excited for this one

Thanks to an insane amount of travel with work recently I have a nice new PS4 Pro and 4K TV on my racing rig
    Definitely ready to race

Forza - Finally able to race at night and in the wet...just like GT3 did.....in 2001.....on the PS2

Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-wi...on-game-modes/

Can't say I'm totally surprised since GTS was to be heavier on the esports bit but it seems the bulk of the game needs a psn sub to play. A bit strange to me since GT only got into multiplayer last gen and the current gen release we are finally getting is very different than a normal GT game. They better have the net code rock solid
    Meh....it's the 21st century.....are there people out there that have a PS4 that isn't connected to the internet?

The online was rock solid when I played the Beta.....hopefully they have learnt plenty from that and have a good launch. more importantly the qualifying for matchmaking worked perfectly. I was always put into races with people of similar skill levels so the races were typically very close and intense. Pretty much the best online racing experiences I have had with a game.

cuco33 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS1138 View Post
    Holy **** that's an insane install size. Why the hell not just put the game out on 2 discs????

The next month is going to be awesome for sim racing though. Project Cars 2 getting things kicked off on Friday It's still the title I'm most looking forward to, especially with the new livetrack 3.0
    Full dynamic time and weather and different seasons on every track in the game.....

I'm hoping they have sorted out the suicidal AI from the first game where the first corner would often turn into a complete cluster**** especially in the open wheel racers....really excited for this one

Thanks to an insane amount of travel with work recently I have a nice new PS4 Pro and 4K TV on my racing rig
    Definitely ready to race

Crazy right? I am not sure if there is a restriction on # of game discs on the xbone. But the install size is going to be worse with the xbx version and higher quality textures.

I'm waiting for pcars 2 to be dirt cheap. Finally got my wheel up and running again with latest drivers and firmware installed. Now all I need is wifey to not watch TV when I want to play lol
    2 looks great

cuco33 is offline Member

Meh....it's the 21st century.....are there people out there that have a PS4 that isn't connected to the internet?

The online was rock solid when I played the Beta.....hopefully they have learnt plenty from that and have a good launch. more importantly the qualifying for matchmaking worked perfectly. I was always put into races with people of similar skill levels so the races were typically very close and intense. Pretty much the best online racing experiences I have had with a game.
    That's on par with always being connected online ala xbone launch plans

We will see but I can easily see someone on PC making the argument that to play GTS you actually do need a psn sub, so the game cost isn't your standard $50/60 when so much of it is based online.

michealo is offline Watcher of stances

FM7 demo is live, i'll be checking it out on PC for the time being.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    FM7 demo is live, i'll be checking it out on PC for the time being.
    noob question but can I just download the demo on steam?

noob question but can I just download the demo on steam?
    no, windows store
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

maxed out at 1440p

dynamic graphics at 1440p (full of compromise to maintain 60fps)

why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW