In defense of Darkfalz! - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Banned

Lightbulb In defense of Darkfalz!

Darkfalz, a controversial yet passionate proponent of the Xbox 360. Is he irrational, or a testament to teh quality and dedication of Microsoft's Gaming division?

He always fights admirably to prove the greatness of the 360, much to dismay of those with less biased perspectives. But then again, doesn't it really say something that a member of MSFT's gaming division has such commitment and such visions of grandeur for their product? Darkfalz's beliefs are his own, and if he works for Microsoft and has inside knowledge about upcoming products for the 360, then his views really do have some merit. We all have our own personal preferences, but rarely is their a forum member that shows such die hard dedication to their platform of choice. THe fact that a person like Darkfalz exists is a testament to the power, and quality of the Xbox line of products. If you think about it, many people work for companies, they couldn't care less about their companies products, they are just waiting for their paycheck.

Darkfalz is different. He spends his free time supporting and fighting for his company/game system in a public forum. He believes very strongly in the long term success of Xbox, and we should respect him for that.

I've said my piece, now say yours.

By the way, where all the Sony employees who love the Playstation 3 so much that they come to public forums to fight for the public perception of their system? Thats right, none.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:40 PM

This is an attack thread calling out an individual.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned

Dude, I think Darkfalz is cool. This is not an attack thread. Please submit constructively.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy_aka_Rex View Post
.... TLG, if you and Darkfalz want to have a man-on-man wankfest, do it in PMs or get a room at the nearest Motel 6.

I don't want to see this smut on the boards!
WTF. LOL. No thanks. No Darkfalz comes under the ire of so many people here, I just wanted to point out the positives of his presence. I think he really stands up for something he believes in, in his own way.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:47 PM

Hey TheLastGenius, whether your intentions with this thread are good or not, I'm not sure it's a good idea.

You should probably close it.

Personally, I'm not bothered/flattered either way - but it's not really an appropriate outlet for this kind of thread, regardless of motives.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Former Member

Darkfalz is 100% correct, and I'm kinda glad he got to say what he did before the lock i put down.

DO NOT MAKE THREADS ABOUT OTHER USERS. regardless of intentions, regardless of if they're active or banned, temporarily or permanent.
Closed Thread