I'm f****** MAD at SON*, and I'm F****** MAD at Take* and I'm F****** mad at RockS*** - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 10:32 PM

Default I'm f****** MAD at SON*, and I'm F****** MAD at Take* and I'm F****** mad at RockS***

Look, I've been a PS3 fan since the beginning when the games were sparse, and the news was negative.

But at this particular point in time, I'm just about PO'd beyond belief at the lot of these f****** morons. I'm SICK and I'm F****** TIRED of these God Dam*** moronic Help Desk IDIOTS and these F****** stupid a** auto responding email crap F****** programs.

Yes, I'm talking about GTA IV...

The store wont return my F****** $60.
Son* tells be to talk to Take2
Take* wont talk to me
Rock**** wont answer my F****** emails
The whole F****** internet is full of BULL SH*T and RUMOR
And I'm out $60 Mother F****** dollars on the first F****** game to get a 10 out of 10 on IGN since Soule Caliber, which I can't F****** play!!!!

Yes, this is a bif F****** deal... Kiss my A** if you think otherwise... I've been a gamer since most of you f****** were even a nasty thought, and this is NOT COOL.

I should have stuck with PC Gaming... To think I went back to consoles to avoid this kind of SH**... At least I can fu***** troubleshoot my own GOD DAM* Hardware on a FUCK*** PC you pricks at Sony.

If this SH*T doesn't get fixed SOON I'll have EVERY ONE I RECOMMENDED A PS3 turn to MICROSOFT you bastards. The least you could do IS LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE F****** PROBLEM instead of giving ME and EVERYONE ELSE the RUNAROUND.

Oh... And everyone who wants to say I'm some kind of F****** fanboy or whatever... Just look at my F****** post history... IF I'M F****** PI**ED... It's for a F****** GOOD REASON!!!!!

And thats my rant for the year. Good NIGHT
Old 05-09-2008, 10:40 PM

Tell us how you really feel.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Banned

i feel for you man. that's how i felt when i got home, put MLB the show in, and then found out, just to play the game, i needed to unhook my connection to the net.

piss poor.

btw... my favorite part of your rant was when you *** out things, yet there were words like fuck and god dam still present!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:01 PM

good rant.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:05 PM

A good rant would have accually described the problem he was experiencing.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:07 PM

Would you just curse, you pansy? Your post is completely unreadable. Either go the whole 9 yards, or compose yourself and write decently. Either way, I can barely tell what you're saying.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Watcher of stances

you have larger problems in life then not being able to play a video game.

it sucks, the patch is supposedly coming, move on.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx_75 View Post
A good rant would have accually described the problem he was experiencing.
OK... I'm a little better now... I've been hoping for a GTA Fix for Friday Night (tonight) all week. It didn't happen. My Tivo harddrive has crapped out, and on my other computer, I'm trying to prepare a new hard drive for my Tivo that my wife is pissed that I bought in the first place, I just got back from a 3 hour forced social event to find that out of all the FUCKING support crap I've sent off to the three different company's, all of my responses are either passing the fucking buck, or giving me YET ANOTHER AUTO FUCKING CANNED PIECE OF SHIT response, and I'm a little on the TIPSY SIDE from a few BEERS on a FRIDAY FUCKING NIGHT that was SUPPOSED TO BE AN ALL NIGHT GTA IV FEST.

WHAT'S the ISSUE with GTA IV...

IT FUCKING FREEZES AND FREEZES AND FREEZES UP LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING POPSICLE!!!!

The FUCKING PATCH RELEASED doesn't FUCKING DO SHIT!!!!

ALL MY OTHER GAMES WORK FINE!!!

NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR IT!!!!!!!!

THE NEWS RELEASED ON THE SUBJECT IS SHIT!!! PROPAGANDA!!!

AND NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING TELL ME WHY!!!! BECAUSE THERE FUCKING SCARED OF INVESTERS FINDING OUT THERE SHIT STINKS....
Old 05-09-2008, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by javajake View Post
OK... I'm a little better now... I've been hoping for a GTA Fix for Friday Night (tonight) all week. It didn't happen. My Tivo harddrive has crapped out, and on my other computer, I'm trying to prepare a new hard drive for my Tivo that my wife is pissed that I bought in the first place, I just got back from a 3 hour forced social event to find that out of all the FUCKING support crap I've sent off to the three different company's, all of my responses are either passing the fucking buck, or giving me YET ANOTHER AUTO FUCKING CANNED PIECE OF SHIT response, and I'm a little on the TIPSY SIDE from a few BEERS on a FRIDAY FUCKING NIGHT that was SUPPOSED TO BE AN ALL NIGHT GTA IV FEST.

WHAT'S the ISSUE with GTA IV...

IT FUCKING FREEZES AND FREEZES AND FREEZES UP LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING POPSICLE!!!!

The FUCKING PATCH RELEASED doesn't FUCKING DO SHIT!!!!

ALL MY OTHER GAMES WORK FINE!!!

NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR IT!!!!!!!!

THE NEWS RELEASED ON THE SUBJECT IS SHIT!!! PROPAGANDA!!!

AND NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING TELL ME WHY!!!! BECAUSE THERE FUCKING SCARED OF INVESTERS FINDING OUT THERE SHIT STINKS....

Vodka is the only cure.

ps.. did you get yesterdays patch?
Old 05-09-2008, 11:34 PM

I don't have any vodka, this TIVO shit is taking FOREVER, and I'm going for another beer...

And Michael, why do I see you TROLLING everywhere I go... Shit...
Closed Thread