Microsoft Helps The Needy, They arent that bad - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-23-2008, 08:40 PM

Wink Microsoft Helps The Needy, They arent that bad

Quote:
Microsoft partnered with nonprofit organization Companions in Courage results in the delivery of hundreds of Xbox 360 kiosks to children’s hospitals across the US. The consoles will include select games, video content, and a private network allowing hospitalized children across the country to play games and chat over Xbox Live.

Microsoft just loves helping those in need, not just their 360 owners with the RRoD. The press release states that the Xbox 360 kiosks are pre-loaded with Y-rated TV programs, G-rated movies, and games rated E and E10+. Xbox 360 Headsets and Xbox Live Vision Cameras allow young patients to chat (via voice, text, and video) and play games with other children in select hospitals included in the dedicated Xbox Live network, which is free of charge most likely forever. I think I have something in my eye..one second folks.
http://whatifgaming.com/microsoft-helps-the-needy
Old 04-23-2008, 09:01 PM

Nice to see corporations do some good in the community but what has this got to do with game smackdown?

...OR are you half expecting/baiting the MAD squad to chime in with "you won't see the likes of Sony doing this" blah blah blah

Oops did I spoil it?

Old 04-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Watcher of stances

is rolling dice used to determine posting in smackdown or 'game room'?

good of Microsoft, i guess.
lots of companies do this stuff.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Formerly Blumoon

Yeah, good will is nice thing. Kudos to MS, I dont think anyone will find fault in this.

Unless they RRoD on the poor kids.