Page 51 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
    Yep I'm for sure in the minority of not liking it. Same reason I can't he into Gears much. Hate games that the enemy takes a bunch of bullets to put down. Are there head shots in Division?
    There are in that they do more damage but there don't appear to be any one hit kills.
    Even Sponsored by Crony Mule admits:
    Quote Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
    Uncharted peaked with 2 and each one just gets worse.

I'll say this...I actually finished 3, I couldn't bring myself to finish 4. It was so boring.

miDnIghtEr is offline Banned

Thank you sir. Thought I was getting some last night. But that's probably what it is. Is this black zone or whatever it's called. Is that the MP version of the game? Or is there no versus mode at all in it?

michealo is offline Watcher of stances

i'm the opposite, quite enjoying 3 man random groups taking on missions and i'll spend as little time in the Dark Zone as necessary.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

Yeah.. I'm like that with MP games. Like Rocket League... that season mode sucks playing the computer. But online against others is a fun time. Not sure why there aren't leagues for that online. Kinda the point of the game no? It's in the title!

cuco33 is offline Member

Yeah.. I'm like that with MP games. Like Rocket League... that season mode sucks playing the computer. But online against others is a fun time. Not sure why there aren't leagues for that online. Kinda the point of the game no? It's in the title!
    Aside from a few 'get your feet wet, learn controls' with friends vs the AI, I have played almost exclusively online. Need to try out the other modes and options. Its great fun with friends
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    XBOX ONE X has brought a disturbance to the crony side

RM
    RM is online now Member

As a fan of From's games, Bloodborne was worth buying the system. I'm really enjoying it so far, aside from the frame rate and aliasing.

Not sure how much use it will get beyond this one game. I thought the DS4 would be better than the DS3, but for some weird reason it's hurting the joints in my thumbs a bit. My hands adjusted to the XO controller in about 5 minutes though.
    PS4 - Because Cronie

PC - Fractal Design R4, 3570k w/Corsair H90, 2 x GTX 970 Reference in SLI, 256GB 850 Evo SSD + 2TB HDD, 60" LED TV, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 sound - Add me on Steam: rm082e

Quote Originally Posted by RM View Post
    As a fan of From's games, Bloodborne was worth buying the system. I'm really enjoying it so far, aside from the frame rate and aliasing.

Not sure how much use it will get beyond this one game. I thought the DS4 would be better than the DS3, but for some weird reason it's hurting the joints in my thumbs a bit. My hands adjusted to the XO controller in about 5 minutes though.
    I'm a huge fan of FROM starting with King's Field, but I won't buy a system for one game (unless that game is King's Field).

Hmm...sounds like....

I'll say this...I actually finished 3, I couldn't bring myself to finish 4. It was so boring.

RM
    RM is online now Member

I can always trade the system into Gamestop when they're having a bonus deal and use the credit to buy Steam Walet credit. Or if MS get's their PC ports straight, Windows Store credit. There would be some real satisfaction in selling a PlayStation and spending the money on Xbox exclusives.
    PS4 - Because Cronie

PC - Fractal Design R4, 3570k w/Corsair H90, 2 x GTX 970 Reference in SLI, 256GB 850 Evo SSD + 2TB HDD, 60" LED TV, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 sound - Add me on Steam: rm082e

weasl is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
    I'm a huge fan of FROM starting with King's Field, but I won't buy a system for one game (unless that game is King's Field).

Hmm...sounds like....

You bought a console for no games so I think he one up'd you.
    - Gamer, the true master race -
    PS4 - PS3 - 360 - Wii - Vita - PSP - DS - PC
    Game Collection (Backloggery)

Quote Originally Posted by weasl View Post
    I did? Every console I've owned has been awesome. The only one I regret buying is ps3. What a hunk of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by weasl View Post
    That's weird. I bought it for all the launch games I bought. Rodrigo level.

RedRedSuit is offline Member

RM and other Souls fans:

Might be something for you here. Only 6 reviews so far but may want to keep an eye on it in case it stays above 80: http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...-and-sanctuary

Relevant to this thread because it is apparently exclusive.
    Receiver: Denon 3808CI / Remote: Logitech Harmony 1
    Speakers: Monitor Audio RS6 front, RSLCR center, R90 back, Elemental Design sub
    Consoles: Wii, GC+GBAP (digital), Xbox 360 S (250GB), PS3 (+320GB), PS4, GBA SP
    PC: Intel i7 3770k (+10%), nVidia GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB, HDMI to receiver
    Set top boxes: Apple TV 1G 160GB, DirecTV HR44 HD DVR, Sony BDP-S6500
    TV: Samsung UN55D6000 55" LED TV

Quote Originally Posted by RedRedSuit View Post
    RM and other Souls fans:

Might be something for you here. Only 6 reviews so far but may want to keep an eye on it in case it stays above 80: http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...-and-sanctuary

Relevant to this thread because it is apparently exclusive.
    Good looking out. Wouldn't want anyone playing one of those dirty sub 80 titles.

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
    Good looking out. Wouldn't want anyone playing one of those dirty sub 80 titles.
    Dudes promoting games rated 84 now.

RedRedSuit is offline Member

Dudes promoting games rated 84 now.
    It's not rated anything definite yet, as it's only 6 reviews last I checked. But yeah, since RM loves that type of game -- and others do too -- I am "promoting" it.

Incidentally, nothing wrong with 84, especially if you're really into the genre. You're the one with changing score standards "now."
    Receiver: Denon 3808CI / Remote: Logitech Harmony 1
    Speakers: Monitor Audio RS6 front, RSLCR center, R90 back, Elemental Design sub
    Consoles: Wii, GC+GBAP (digital), Xbox 360 S (250GB), PS3 (+320GB), PS4, GBA SP
    PC: Intel i7 3770k (+10%), nVidia GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB, HDMI to receiver
    Set top boxes: Apple TV 1G 160GB, DirecTV HR44 HD DVR, Sony BDP-S6500
    TV: Samsung UN55D6000 55" LED TV

Page 51 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast