These bots will be demoted... - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 27,915
Default These bots will be demoted...

Still not feeling 99% of these indie games for next gen consoles. Maybe on a Vita or Gameboy or something like that. The fellow bots are loving it though.. game looks like a crap ass Castlevania wanna be.

https://twitter.com/CellarDoorGames/...74240941490177

Year old sloppy seconds coming... Everything is truly reversed this gen.

(which really means us bots are right about everything then this gen)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-08-2015, 01:53 PM
RM's Avatar
RM RM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,430
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R35_vb04Lfw
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-08-2015, 02:07 PM
CorruptedDragon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
Still not feeling 99% of these indie games for next gen consoles. Maybe on a Vita or Gameboy or something like that. The fellow bots are loving it though.. game looks like a crap ass Castlevania wanna be.

https://twitter.com/CellarDoorGames/...74240941490177

Year old sloppy seconds coming... Everything is truly reversed this gen.

(which really means us bots are right about everything then this gen)
Probably cronies pretending to be bots that are hyped about android games.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-08-2015, 02:20 PM
michealo's Avatar
Watcher of stances
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 27,503
Default

the topic here is 'rogue legacy' coming to Xbox One?
__________________
why hate? participate!
Elitist Indifference FTW
xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2015, 02:44 PM
RM's Avatar
RM RM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
the topic here is 'rogue legacy' coming to Xbox One?
Apparently games are worthless and terrible if you get them last, but super awesome if you get them first?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 27,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
the topic here is 'rogue legacy' coming to Xbox One?
That and that the excitement about this game from a lot of the bots has me perplexed. In other shameful news... and also in how this gen is such a 180....

Playstation fans apparently have voted Destiny as the PS4's best game. A 3rd party game is their best this gen (70's rated) And X1 is an Exclusive... Either Sunset or Forza Horizon...

Wild!

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/stat...71679989055488
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2015, 04:04 PM
michealo's Avatar
Watcher of stances
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 27,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
That and that the excitement about this game from a lot of the bots has me perplexed. In other shameful news... and also in how this gen is such a 180....

Playstation fans apparently have voted Destiny as the PS4's best game. A 3rd party game is their best this gen (70's rated) And X1 is an Exclusive... Either Sunset or Forza Horizon...

Wild!

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/stat...71679989055488
why explains why sony wanted to treat destiny like an exclusive, it was insanely popular and sold very well (all that matters right?)
__________________
why hate? participate!
Elitist Indifference FTW
xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2015, 04:11 PM
TheAnalogKid's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 11,898
Default

Destiny is great. It just takes a bit for it to get going, but its certainly one of the most well-rounded and complete multi-player games ever made for a console Its definitely my game of the year. Didn't even need to pay the new-console entry tax in order to enjoy it, which makes it that much better.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2015, 04:38 PM
CorruptedDragon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm082e View Post
Apparently games are worthless and terrible if you get them last, but super awesome if you get them first?
Nothing to do with getting them last. Getting an android game is the issue which in and of itself is fine, but getting hyped for it? Please.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-08-2015, 04:51 PM
TheAnalogKid's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 11,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
Nothing to do with getting them last. Getting an android game is the issue which in and of itself is fine, but getting hyped for it? Please.
Figured you guys would be pretty used to android games by now, i mean it did make up most of the xbox live arcade last gen. Of course, that was before they learned how to put full sized games online for you to download.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Demoted' - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 0 06-12-2012 06:39 PM
Blu-ray is getting 'Demoted' on June 12 Landy Blu-ray Software General Discussion 0 04-19-2012 05:06 PM
Has anyone seen these imports of these movies? Ghostdivision Blu-ray Imports Subforum 3 01-21-2011 07:58 PM
The truth to the lies by Blu-bots about HD-DVD hurting HDM adoption.... Lupin The Third High Definition Smackdown 152 02-18-2008 11:36 PM
More bots in first person shooter games?? taygan315 Blu-ray and Video Game Consoles 4 12-18-2007 07:27 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off