XBox One BC - The my console has BC and yours is just backwards thread of smack - Page 20 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-08-2015, 02:49 PM

Old 07-08-2015, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedSuit View Post
Hah -- one of the funniest things is to see a guy with the thinnest possible skin try to pretend he's totally cool with all the hits. Another great example of that right here.
I do have thin skin, this has less to do with it and more to do with you complaining about silly things in a silly post. I made a post that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, and you got serious about spelling.

Bravo.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
I do have thin skin, this has less to do with it and more to do with you complaining about silly things in a silly post. I made a post that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, and you got serious about spelling.

Bravo.
PracticalDragon - You should totally work on that dude, at least when it comes to Smackdown. It's pretty much all about proving the other guy wrong and taking hits. Most of the hits, even about the spelling, were in jest.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
I do have thin skin, this has less to do with it
Sure.

Quote:
and more to do with you complaining about silly things in a silly post. I made a post that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, and you got serious about spelling.

Bravo.
That's a misrepresentation of what happened. You made a dumb, unfunny post that was meant to be funny. I made fun of you for it by comparing you to the king of dumb, unfunny posts that are meant to be funny (ivan). This would have been easy to shrug off -- you could have just ignored it. Instead you got all defensive about it, even throwing in obviously false statements about not caring; this is currently ongoing.
Old 07-08-2015, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedSuit View Post
Sure.

That's a misrepresentation of what happened. You made a dumb, unfunny post that was meant to be funny. I made fun of you for it by comparing you to the king of dumb, unfunny posts that are meant to be funny (ivan). This would have been easy to shrug off -- you could have just ignored it. Instead you got all defensive about it, even throwing in obviously false statements about not caring; this is currently ongoing.

See, now that is an example of a post that was meant to be funny but was not.

BOOM! Ivan knows what I'm talking about.

Edit - I should have made some spelling mistakes in it. Darn.

Last edited by CorruptedDragon; 07-08-2015 at 04:46 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post

See, now that is an example of a post that was meant to be funny but was not.

BOOM! Ivan knows what I'm talking about.

Edit - I should have made some spelling mistakes in it. Darn.
I'll have to work on generating my own memes instead of randomly googling shit. Point taken.