Street Fighter 4 Announced and Lost Planet announced for PS3 - Page 7 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-18-2007, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy_aka_Rex View Post
Not to mine they haven't. They're due next week.
The Gamestop site has it pictured as the Ex 2 with two little VF5 stickers on each corner...I hope the jazz it up ala DOA4 and give me a full face of VF5 glory...

Two stores in my area supposedly have the VF version and none of the stores have more on order...

How accurate is the site? And have you messed around with the DOA4 and.or Ex 2 sticks???
Old 10-18-2007, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cieljek View Post
the humor in my first post on this thread.. in direct response to V11's post..
the post was not done in a serious manner...

not humor in the actual news post..

if i'm going to have to step by step explain everything I say i think i'll just stop posting lol.
My ePenis and I knew were joking, so its all good.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 11 View Post
The Gamestop site has it pictured as the Ex 2 with two little VF5 stickers on each corner...I hope the jazz it up ala DOA4 and give me a full face of VF5 glory...

Two stores in my area supposedly have the VF version and none of the stores have more on order...

How accurate is the site? And have you messed around with the DOA4 and.or Ex 2 sticks???
The site's accurate, not all stores get accessory stock the same day though - so yours could have it. But if it says between 1-2, I would just call beforehand.

We still have the DOA4 stick at work, it's a leftover from 2 years ago, no one bought it and the box is so beat up. We took it out one day to see (technically... it came out of the box since the flaps are pretty much torn), and it looks exactly like that picture.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
The site's accurate, not all stores get accessory stock the same day though - so yours could have it. But if it says between 1-2, I would just call beforehand.

We still have the DOA4 stick at work, it's a leftover from 2 years ago, no one bought it and the box is so beat up. We took it out one day to see (technically... it came out of the box since the flaps are pretty much torn), and it looks exactly like that picture.
How does it feel?
Old 10-18-2007, 02:10 AM

I have no desre to play lost planet. Dead rising would have been much better news.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphjp View Post
I have no desre to play lost planet. Dead rising would have been much better news.
We are busy talking about important things, like the subtle differences between the different Hori sticks...

And I think you are in the wrong thread.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 11 View Post
How does it feel?
I'd say it's an OK stick, I wouldn't recommend it for hardcore tournament use, but if you wanna play with some buddies for a while, just to enjoy an arcade-like experience? It's fine.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'd say it's an OK stick, I wouldn't recommend it for hardcore tournament use, but if you wanna play with some buddies for a while, just to enjoy an arcade-like experience? It's fine.
I dunno, it has the square guard instead of circle...isnt that how VF5 is in Japancake land?

And what other choice do I have besides importing a VF5 arcade machine?
Old 10-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Banned

Good for the PS3, what it needs is more games.