Street Fighter 4 Announced and Lost Planet announced for PS3 - Page 3 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-17-2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught X View Post
Well he's actually referring to Lost Planet. Says in the link
My B...

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:50 PM

Needs more sequel to Marvel vs Capcom.

Or even better, MvC2 in HD on XBLA.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Banned

Marvel VS Capcom sucks. Biggest button masher for people who dont know what they're doing. SF3:3S always better always more technical.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:03 PM

I liked Lost Planet a lot. It's a pure Capcom game - hard as nails and with crazy boss battles. Nice graphics and sound too, except for the voice acting.. which is terrible. The story makes no sense either, but it's an action game so that wasn't really an issue.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cieljek View Post
and the PS3 features can say

"With all extras and DLC added for free! made possible by blu-ray!"

heheh

I played LP at a friends place.. I thought it was kinda cool. I might pick it up, beat it, then trade in.
Considering that LP fit nicely on a DVD with room to spare and the current DLC and game can still fit nicely on a DVD the whole blu-ray thing is a non-factor.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
I liked Lost Planet a lot. It's a pure Capcom game - hard as nails and with crazy boss battles. Nice graphics and sound too, except for the voice acting.. which is terrible. The story makes no sense either, but it's an action game so that wasn't really an issue.
It's a great game, don't listen to haters. Its a very enoyable 3rd person shooter. It will probably sell well in japan now as well.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juventuz View Post
Considering that LP fit nicely on a DVD with room to spare and the current DLC and game can still fit nicely on a DVD the whole blu-ray thing is a non-factor.
does no one on this forum actually click on links when people post em as news??

here, let me simplify this for the lazy..

here is the quote from the very site linked in the first post..

Quote:
Lost Planet (PS3)
Avaialable early next year and will include all bonus characters from the PC version and extra downloadable content from the 360 version making it the complete package. Made possible with Blu-ray. 16 player online over the PSN.
V11 make a quip about the 360 version being better in 1 area...

I made a quip responding about the PS3 version pros...

good god.. people are defensive... it was humor(made evident in the light-hearted tone of my post)... look it up on www.dictionary.com Oh that rights... ppl don't know how to click links.. well sorry, i'm not doing this one for you.. Lern2clik
Old 10-17-2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
It's a great game, don't listen to haters. Its a very enoyable 3rd person shooter. It will probably sell well in japan now as well.
To think, I was gonna try this game and Gears to decide if I should buy a 360... Gears didn't hook me and I'm still wanting to try this game out. I found a demo 360 with this game playing but because of how the controller was stationed, it was very uncomfortable so I didn't wanna strain my arms to grasp the controller, but otherwise I might have been there for awhile.... Kinda like how I would pass time before picking my friend up from work by playing Motorstorm on one of the demo PS3s...

But I do wish Capcom would give us one last installment of Megaman X to finish out the series and fill in the gaps between X8 and Z1.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:05 PM

I don't see the humor It just states because of Blu-Ray...where do I insert the command for laughter?

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
I don't see the humor It just states because of Blu-Ray...where do I insert the command for laughter?
the humor in my first post on this thread.. in direct response to V11's post..
the post was not done in a serious manner...

not humor in the actual news post..

if i'm going to have to step by step explain everything I say i think i'll just stop posting lol.