Sony is shutting down its live TV service PlayStation Vue in January 2020 - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-30-2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
BC will help the transition with both I would think. Plus cross gen games like COD and Battlefield. Madden. The usual games.
I guess. Im not enticed to rush out and pay top dollar for the least powerful SKU of the gen, just to play Madden and "Old Games". You get a graphics bump for some of those, but with these prices and this logic, that's PC type stuff. And again, I'm not excited about a subscription (gamepass?) And another subscription (live?). That's a hard nope from me.
Old 01-31-2020, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger3920 View Post
I'm not excited about a subscription (gamepass?) And another subscription (live?). That's a hard nope from me.
It's all one thing now. Ultimate Gamepass gets you live and the games all together. Only one subscription.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
It's all one thing now. Ultimate Gamepass gets you live and the games all together. Only one subscription.
I guess that makes more sense as a product, but it's not for me - I'm not looking for recurring charges / subscription-based game renting, in gaming.