High-Def Digest Forums

High-Def Digest Forums (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/)
-   Gaming Smackdown (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/gaming-smackdown-42/)
-   -   PS4 vs. Xbox One exclusives to date (comprehensive list, updated every 3 months) (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/gaming-smackdown/143283-ps4-vs-xbox-one-exclusives-date-comprehensive-list-updated-every-3-months.html)

cuco33 01-15-2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRedSuit (Post 2570050)
I DID split out full titles vs. smaller games.

85+ and 90+ have been oft-discussed tiers on this board and needed to be included.

Every conceivable combination is in the OP.

OK cool then. Still disagree on approach to include dlcs and not factor games also available on pc. My reason being it really shows game exclusives to console with the only threshold being metascore 80 and higher

RedRedSuit 01-15-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuco33 (Post 2570052)
not factor games also available on pc.

rm did that for you.

CorruptedDragon 01-15-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRedSuit (Post 2570049)
The size is what matters. .

That's the same thing your mom told me. BEWM!!!!!!!

Anyway--- I'm just feeling very excited that RRS was so rattled by PS4aintgotnogames that he spent hours of research on this and collecting it all.

What happened to you man?!

RedRedSuit 01-15-2016 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon (Post 2570055)

Anyway--- I'm just feeling very excited that RRS was so rattled by PS4aintgotnogames that he spent hours of research on this and collecting it all.

Trollus Vulgaris,

it took about 20 minutes.

CorruptedDragon 01-15-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRedSuit (Post 2570056)
Trollus Vulgaris,

it took about 20 minutes.

There has been a rattling......have you felt it?

miDnIghtEr 01-15-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRedSuit (Post 2570038)
80+ is a cutoff for a great many people, myself included. mid's cut off is (well, was) 85.

DLC is included for those that care about it. If you don't, there is specifically a section which removes it from considerations.

I know for a fact that downloadable add-ons can be significant. The ones that aren't won't be scored highly anyway.

For a great game... easy.

Weird that game reviewers can change their points they give out on reviews, yet people like us can't update theirs?

miDnIghtEr 01-15-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon (Post 2570055)

I was going to write up something similar but then said fuck it.

There has been a rattling is correct! ha ha.

RedRedSuit 01-15-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr (Post 2570058)
For a great game... easy.

OK. Then Halo 5 is not a great game, correct?

Anyway, this is exactly why I broke it down by 80+, 85+, and 90+. So that all moods and preferences are covered!

Quote:

Weird that game reviewers can change their points they give out on reviews, yet people like us can't update theirs?
Not sure what this means exactly. Do you have a new cut-off for what a great game is? Is that what you're saying? If so, what is it now? Is it 84? 80?

Also not sure what you mean by game reviewers changing their points. Retroactively changing a score is quite rare, at least if the game has been out for a month or more.

michealo 01-15-2016 03:26 PM

Acceptance is the final step

CorruptedDragon 01-15-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michealo (Post 2570065)
Acceptance is the final step

Aye, it's taken you guys quite awhile to get to realizing that ps4 aintgotnogames.
I'm proud of you. :redface: