High-Def Digest Forums

High-Def Digest Forums (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/)
-   Gaming Smackdown (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/gaming-smackdown-42/)
-   -   PS4 vs. Xbox One exclusives to date (comprehensive list, updated every 3 months) (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/gaming-smackdown/143283-ps4-vs-xbox-one-exclusives-date-comprehensive-list-updated-every-3-months.html)

hdinred 01-25-2016 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRedSuit (Post 2571327)
LOL (actual).

Yeah, being a non-fanboy is "far worse" than being a fanboy.

Though, I do see the point of asking why would a non-fanboy participate in "smackdown." I guess it's the thrill of verbal battle.

If you're coming in here, you're a fanboy to some extent, maybe even just a small bit, but it's there nonetheless.. so yeah, denying it is even more comical than owning up to it. I mean, I can't imagine writing an essay length post about something I had zero passion for one way or another..

RedRedSuit 01-25-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdinred (Post 2571330)
If you're coming in here, you're a fanboy to some extent, maybe even just a small bit, but it's there nonetheless.. so yeah, denying it is even more comical than owning up to it. I mean, I can't imagine writing an essay length post about something I had zero passion for one way or another..

Equating fanboyism of a brand to passion for gaming is just stupid. Simple as that.

I care a lot about games. I care very little about brands. That isn't comical... it's rational.

I'm surprised you can't tell the difference.

miDnIghtEr 01-25-2016 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRedSuit (Post 2571292)
Shhhhhhh... you're not groupthinking straight....

Hahaha. Love that I called you out on it and know it's true. Others do too. And now it's an attack to make fun of me to squash the truth.

You can pretend it doesn't exist. But you guys are all one group thought. It's the same on all sites whoever had the majority.

miDnIghtEr 01-25-2016 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRedSuit (Post 2571289)
Onslaught knows what I'm talking about.

Blow is an Enemy of the Xbox. He said some bad things about Xbox pre-launch. Now these guys have a contract out on him. Everything about him is shit. So transparent.

That's not why. Buy a clue. Dude is a douche.

RedRedSuit 01-25-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr (Post 2571336)
Hahaha. Love that I called you out on it and know it's true. Others do too. And now it's an attack to make fun of me to squash the truth.

You can pretend it doesn't exist. But you guys are all one group thought. It's the same on all sites whoever had the majority.

Yes, "we" are "all one group thought." That's why thejnc and weasl agreed with you on Blow.

Exactly -- that's why I was telling jnc to fall back in line and start groupthinking like the proper SDF that we all know he is!

miDnIghtEr 01-25-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michealo (Post 2571291)
this was covered before and is untrue, you claimed PC is a victory for you and MS

You fail hard. People don't game on Macs? I love how you're trying to make me some huge MS fan. I'm an Xbox fanboy.

Lol look at you putting labels down and you're still in the closet of what you are. You're a fanboy. Just like all of us.

RedRedSuit 01-25-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr (Post 2571339)
People don't game on Macs?

Not really... if you want to be a gamer beyond web games you'd better get a Windows PC.

miDnIghtEr 01-25-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdinred (Post 2571326)
People are fans of products/companies/brands it's pretty common and not very childish.. acting above it all and coming into forums like these is far worse IMO.

But anyway.. I don't recall exactly what he said, but I do remember being pissed about it back in the day.. clearly, since I also said I would give his game a try, it's not that big of deal now..

Bane is still closeted. He pretends he's not a fan. Yet post every day here for almost 10 years.

I'll have to find he article on why I think he's a douche. Dude is too cool for school.

Weird. I can't dis this guy but they have no problem dissing Cliffy B. Wonder why? Also wonder why they so hyped on his new game but weren't for Braid.

We know why

michealo 01-25-2016 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr (Post 2571339)
You fail hard. People don't game on Macs? I love how you're trying to make me some huge MS fan. I'm an Xbox fanboy.

Lol look at you putting labels down and you're still in the closet of what you are. You're a fanboy. Just like all of us.

You didn't deny claiming that PC game sales are a win for you and MS.

Closet? The one you couldn't prove?
Did I own all the consoles before getting a 2nd Xbox One or did you?

RedRedSuit 01-25-2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr (Post 2571341)
Bane is still closeted. He pretends he's not a fan. Yet post every day here for almost 10 years.

This makes no sense at all. He's a fan of games. All evidence shows he's not a fanboy of either console manufacturer though. What's your evidence to the contrary?

Quote:

Weird. I can't dis this guy but they have no problem dissing Cliffy B. Wonder why?
1. No one said you can't dis him.

2. weasl and thejnc agreed with you.

3. Those who dissed Cliff for his obnoxious comments around Xbox launch are not also predicting his next game is going to suck and acting like pouty children (the way you were).

Quote:

Also wonder why they so hyped on his new game but weren't for Braid.
Err... who's "so hyped" on his new game? Can you list names?

- I haven't said anything hyping it. I did list its high Metacritic score, just to show you were wrong about it sucking by your own Metacritic standards... but that's just to show you to be wrong. Certainly not hyped about it.

- weasl said he'll be waiting until a price reduction and called him a "fuck twit."

- thejnc said he hated Braid and doesn't care about this new one.

So... what are you talking about?