Does anyone play Last Chaos? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-05-2010, 02:43 AM

Default Does anyone play Last Chaos?

I was wondering if you play Last Chaos and if not well you should! Im so adictive at this game, a lot of my friends play it and we made partys to kill some of the bosses that are waiting for us in the world of Iris, you can choose your hero, a titan, knight, healer, rogue, mage, sorceror and the new Night Shadow. What i like about this game? Is the casle siege events and the option to choose a sub clase for each character.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Formerly happyendingHDDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvering View Post
I was wondering if you play Last Chaos and if not well you should! Im so adictive at this game, a lot of my friends play it and we made partys to kill some of the bosses that are waiting for us in the world of Iris, you can choose your hero, a titan, knight, healer, rogue, mage, sorceror and the new Night Shadow. What i like about this game? Is the casle siege events and the option to choose a sub clase for each character.

I haven't played it, but after your description I'm thinking about picking it up.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:21 AM

Played it for 2 weeks. Was fun but too much grinding.

Perhaps I'll start anew if I can find my account data.

@Deathmerchnt

You don't necessarily need to "pick it up" (as in "buy", I suppose?)
It's f2p and can be downloaded from the official site.