Help With The Titans Challenge In GOW 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 PM

Default Help With The Titans Challenge In GOW 2

this is the only trophy i need to get the platinum. i'm on challenge 2 when you need to get ten kills in the air in order to move on. i'm not very familiar with good attacts to take them out in a few hits while in mid air....any help would be appreciated
Old 12-26-2009, 04:26 PM

What I did:

- Launch with L1 + X ( This launches multipule enemies at a time , holding Square does not, only 1 ). Then I would do L1+Square ( I think that's it, he rotates in the air with his blades very fast ). If you see them get the O Prompt in the air and you don't think you'll be able to kill him before he hits the ground, just let him drop. Then re-launch with L1+X again, and repeat L1+Square. Once you get used it it's pretty easy.

Another tip on that challenge is make sure when the Medusa's appear to kill them immediately ( just kill them like normal don't bother with an air kill ). If you don't they can turn you into stone mid air and you'll break on landing.

I'm assuming you'll be back here for more tips since Challenge II isn't even near the hardest. Challenge VII was hell.

Here is a good guide on the challenges, and also how I beat 7:
http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/go...nge-guide.html

This is the thread that helped me beat #7:
http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/go...lenge-7-a.html

Good luck.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:53 AM

thanks bro
Old 12-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Watcher of stances

i also focused on killing the gorgons as soon as they appeared, later in the fight the smaller archer type enemies will spawn and are quicker to dispatch in the air.

i found the challenges much easier in GoWII
Old 12-28-2009, 08:05 AM

No problem. Tell us how it goes. I like to help people with trophies ( which is why I love that site ).