Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 revealed, goes multiplatform - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-19-2009, 09:54 AM

Default Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 revealed, goes multiplatform

Quote:
Namco Bandai is unsurprisingly working on a sequel to Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm. Revealed in the latest issue of V-Jump, the sequel will take place right where the first game left off, at the beginning of the Shippuden series. Not only will the cast of characters be older in the sequel, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is promising some big new features, primarily 4-player support and a multiplatform release. Yep, unlike the first game, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 will be released on both PS3 and Xbox 360.

Details are slim at the moment, but with a planned 2010 release in Japan, we'll undoubtedly find out more soon. So long as CyberConnect 2 can expand on the game's depth while keeping its good looks, anime fans will want to keep an eye out for this one.
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/18/na...multiplatform/

First one was PS3 only and it was good, well the story mode was kinda meh but the graphics and gameplay were good.

Its nice to see this coming to 360, now I can get it

Im glad its taking place in Shippuden also.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:45 AM

4 player support = ninja squads, hell yes.

I hope the soundtrack isn't midi like the last one. I got the LE and the soundtrack sounded very cheap.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:23 PM

This is good news.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:40 PM

The new Wii Shippuden game is fun, and it has online play.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:30 PM

Good news. I really enjoyed the first one. Now we just need a sequel to 360 Naruto games (though the last game sucked)
Old 12-19-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
Good news. I really enjoyed the first one. Now we just need a sequel to 360 Naruto games (though the last game sucked)
The climax in the last one wasn't as good and felt a bit rushed, overall though it was a better game and far from "sucked". I hope they run right to shippuden and do a follow up, has ubisoft announced anything on that? I hope the year they skipped means we'll get retooled combat and ninja squad support.

I also wouldn't mind a star ocean type combat edition with more RPG elements.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
The climax in the last one wasn't as good and felt a bit rushed, overall though it was a better game and far from "sucked". I hope they run right to shippuden and do a follow up, has ubisoft announced anything on that? I hope the year they skipped means we'll get retooled combat and ninja squad support.

I also wouldn't mind a star ocean type combat edition with more RPG elements.
I didn't mind the story, I just hated the gameplay of the new one. It took out a lot of the stuff I enjoyed in the first one and replaced it with running around in forests.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
I didn't mind the story, I just hated the gameplay of the new one. It took out a lot of the stuff I enjoyed in the first one and replaced it with running around in forests.
eh I liked the new one better, the team aspect worked well and I was glad to see irritating mini games gone. Like running up those towers & walking on the water in the first.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:31 PM

Broken Bond had alot of stupid pointless missions in it. It was like a filler episode I hated lol.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master X View Post
Broken Bond had alot of stupid pointless missions in it. It was like a filler episode I hated lol.
The worst thing about broken bond was actually completing the fishing mini game.

Ugh it took hours, there were so many. Fuck Guy & kakashi's records!