Madden NFL Arcade - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-26-2009, 12:20 AM

Madden NFL Arcade

Madden NFL Arcade is out now on xbl marketplace for 1200 points. Anyone have this? Am on the fence about it, but I like it from playing the demo. I am just wondering if there's like a season mode or anything offline to play against the cpu/ai. I'll probably play it alot online as well but that offline play would be a good extra. I know you can play 1-4 people offline. If you've purchased it already, please leave your thoughts and details.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:47 AM

I'm wondering if I should get it also. I loved blitz and street but I think this one will be really shallow. yes, it is only $15 but couldnt they have made it $10?

I did read that there are only about 4 plays to choose from. also, theres some type of random game breaker that flip flops the score. a score flipper would be uber cheap IMO.

EDIT:

I bought the game. Not bad. played 3 games. lost the first two, not even close. the last game I was down 27-14 (you play to 30), closed to 27-22, 4th and goal from the 7 and I ran Peyton Manning for a TD. on the 2pt conversion I dragged a defender into the endzone.

Positives
+ simple
+ nice pace

Negatives
- no stats
- no announcer

is it worth $15? maybe. I'll play this alot more then the wipeout HD I spent $20 on.

Last edited by Prime Winner; 11-26-2009 at 11:48 AM.