Storm-G (Sega Republic) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-06-2009, 04:26 PM

Default Storm-G (Sega Republic)

Recently I have experienced one awesome arcade game from Sega.

It is called Storm-G. It is probably called G for a reason because it was so good and intense that I think this is what they call g-spot.

I played this game at Sega Republic which is like a new Sega World that recently opened in Dubai Mall.

At the beginning I had no idea what it was about. I thought it was just a "fixed" cockpit with a screen.

Well, the employee there asked me if I had any items on me. I thought that was strange. Why would they want to keep safe any items? Is just a seat.

Then I sat on the cabinet and saw some kind of belts you are expecting to see on a rollercoster. Oh and some huge bar which is even bigger than that found on a rollercoaster that was lowered on my chest. I couldnt move anything but my hands.

WHAT THE HELL

The tutorial begins and mentions something about a "360 degree" turn.....Oh My God....Could it be?

And yes it could.

This is how it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZXtsLUbQ2M

I finally discovered the G-spot
Old 11-06-2009, 04:38 PM

that looks sick! I'm a sucker for any game you get to ride anyhow, but a Sega ripoff of a certain Sony game with full motion like that looks like ALOT of fun.

in other news, I'd like to say a friendly fuck you for getting to play this.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:24 AM

Thank you
Old 11-09-2009, 03:25 PM

Ugh what a waste. Why Dubai?! I mean you really think Sega will make their money back on this after all is said and done? I'm not talking about initial investment costs but rather keeping the games up to date. I'm leaning towards no. I don't care if the country is flush with Foreign investment right now, it WILL dry up soon enough.
Now if you were looking at Japan, Europe or the U.S. those are still some cash flush countries. China or Korea as well but a one or two note economy like Dubai?! That's just incompetent.
As for the 360 turns it was done before by Sega. They tacked on Afterburner to this game but titled it G-Loc, as pertaining to the attraction's name.