GTA4 Gay Tony Q & A - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-27-2009, 07:31 PM

Default GTA4 Gay Tony Q & A

Woo Hoo!

Gay Tony hits the 29th can't wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWUpD9x0s7c

Check out the newest satire:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...obot_bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum is hilarious, that type of extra satire & production is what really brings GTA4 to life, I know it's cool to say GTA4 is overrated but I love the game and think it delivered.

Will be base jumping this week

Who's getting Gay Tony with me????
Old 10-27-2009, 07:32 PM

I cant wait, already picked up a 1600 point card, cant wait to use that sticky C4 to make some car bombs....yes I know I have a problem
Old 10-27-2009, 07:49 PM

I never got the 1st DLC so I'll be picking up Episodes From Liberty City for sure.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:01 AM

Toying with the idea of getting Episodes, but my worry is that as I've tired with the GTA4 sandbox, new missions will just be a bit of a rehash. I enjoyed most of the original, felt some of the side missions (dating/friends) were a drag but the action itself was enjoyable but a little bit repetitive halfway through and also more limited than previous GTA titles (San Andreas comes to mind). After beating the main mission, stealing stuff for Bruce, and generally wreaking havoc on LC with some of my friends, is that all there is to see?

Did Lost and Damned, and will Gay Tony, be providing new missions which actually involve substantially new or altered mechanics (I saw something about sky diving), or is it mostly just the same style drive here and shoot these dudes from the original Niko Belic story?
Old 10-28-2009, 12:43 AM

I know they did revamp the drug dealing mechanic from the psp gta and will be in full effect in Gay Tony. Really I think i'll enjoy this story line a lot, so i'm not too concerned.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
I know they did revamp the drug dealing mechanic from the psp gta and will be in full effect in Gay Tony. Really I think i'll enjoy this story line a lot, so i'm not too concerned.
That's great. From what little I have played Chinatown Wars I think that the drug dealing and the new police/wanted system would make fine additions to the full sized GTAs.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:39 AM

Have the controls improved since IV? That was my major complaint with that game. Everything felt like I was controlling a hover boat. Even Nico would lean while walking on the ground like he was taking a sharp corner on a motorcycle.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:14 AM

God I still gotta finish the first expansion. I really liked it but I got sidetracked.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:28 AM

As weird as it sounds, I was not a huge fan of GTAIV, but I'm excited to play the episodes.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
God I still gotta finish the first expansion. I really liked it but I got sidetracked.
Same here....I'll still pick up the new expansion though.