Looking For Tips And News - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-18-2009, 02:43 PM
HDD Contributor

Default Looking For Tips And News

I've got a new additional gig going as the new Gaming Examiner for the Canadian version of the Examiner news website that's going to be going live on October 21st. I'll be doing the usual stuff like reviews and opinion pieces, but if any of you happen to dig up some news before I get to it, send me a PM here and I'll see whether or not it's a good fit for squeezing in a quick news article update.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
I've got a new additional gig going as the new Gaming Examiner for the Canadian version of the Examiner news website that's going to be going live on October 21st. I'll be doing the usual stuff like reviews and opinion pieces, but if any of you happen to dig up some news before I get to it, send me a PM here and I'll see whether or not it's a good fit for squeezing in a quick news article update.
Can you go a little more into the specifics of what you are looking for? Just anything game-related?

Is there profit-sharing involved for us doing your work for you?
Old 10-18-2009, 03:08 PM
HDD Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Can you go a little more into the specifics of what you are looking for? Just anything game-related?

Is there profit-sharing involved for us doing your work for you?
Pretty much anything game related, yeah. I'm going to try and keep it broad and related to electronic gaming in general, so consoles, PCs and portables are all fair game. I'll also be doing my own op-ed pieces, previews and occasional Incredibly Late Review To The Point Of Irrelevance. But I just figured if people had a news tip they wanted to share, I might go with it.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:32 PM

Shoeless i'll let you know when I plat Demon Souls