MMA Star goes Ballistic at EA - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 10:19 PM

Default MMA Star goes Ballistic at EA

Personally, I think this guy's initial reaction was genuine and then he realized he could get sued for battery:

Quote:
MTV's Jason "Mayhem" Miller does not agree with how the EA Staff programmed his fighters skills for EA Sports MMA video game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfpkLpz30Ac
Old 10-03-2009, 10:40 PM

You... you are aware it's a joke, right?
Old 10-03-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy_aka_Rex View Post
You... you are aware it's a joke, right?
Uh huh, sure pal.

Like I said in the OP, I think his initial response was genuine, and then once it clicked that he had crossed the line, he tried to play it off. I don't think he could have faked that type of emotion and he also assaulted one of the developers and physically intimidated another. Joke or not, there would still be grounds for a lawsuit. If he did fake it, he deserves an Oscar.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Uh huh, sure pal.

Like I said in the OP, I think his initial response was genuine, and then once it clicked that he had crossed the line, he tried to play it off. I don't think he could have faked that type of emotion and he also assaulted one of the developers and physically intimidated another. Joke or not, there would still be grounds for a lawsuit. If he did fake it, he deserves an Oscar.
Dude watch the video it all plays out like a setup and that kind of behavior is so common from Mayhem that it's so predictable. It IS a joke, my god next thing you're gonna tell me is that you think all of those Punk'd pranks were VERY realistic and should be awarded for their spot-on acting, right?

You suck james... you.... you just suck!
Old 10-03-2009, 11:53 PM

If it wasn't for the end, I would have thought the same as James.

Nice meeting room, btw.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy_aka_Rex View Post
Dude watch the video it all plays out like a setup and that kind of behavior is so common from Mayhem that it's so predictable. It IS a joke, my god next thing you're gonna tell me is that you think all of those Punk'd pranks were VERY realistic and should be awarded for their spot-on acting, right?

You suck james... you.... you just suck!
Yeah, well if was just a prank, it was pulled off beautifully. His friends did look a little too relaxed with the situation, but he shouldn't have laid hands on anyone. It wouldn't take much to get a judgment against him in court, if someone wanted to sue for assault and battery.

And, your personal attacks have no affect on me because I know I am beautiful.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
And, your personal attacks have no affect on me because I know I am beautiful.
Words can't bring me down... but infraction points sure can.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:47 PM

It does look completely like a setup, James I think you must be joking (so hard to tell), why else would you read between the lines in this manner? I'd be surprised if he was in a "rage" and then thought clearly enough to get himself out of it.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasp View Post
It does look completely like a setup, James I think you must be joking (so hard to tell), why else would you read between the lines in this manner? I'd be surprised if he was in a "rage" and then thought clearly enough to get himself out of it.
The guy he hugged at the end definitely didn't know what was going on, his face was beat red with "oh my god what the fuck do I do" radiating off it.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:59 AM

that was great
Closed Thread