Bionic Commando: Rearmed on Super Hard Sucks! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-16-2009, 02:51 PM

Default Bionic Commando: Rearmed on Super Hard Sucks!

So, I beat Bionic Commando on Hard last year and got every medal (no trophies at the time) except the one for completing the game on Super Hard. And, let me tell you, finishing all 60 or so challenge rooms was not easy at all.

Anyways, as my sig shows, I started replaying the game on Sunday to get all the trophies. I rolled through the game and its trophies in a matter of probably 6 hours (I'm saving the challenge room trophy for after Super Hard).

So, Super Hard is f'ing... super hard. Here's the best way I can explain it. On a scale of 1 to 10, here are my ratings for each difficulty:

Easy: 1
Medium: 3
Hard: 5
Super Hard: 10

It's really that big of a jump. Two shots will kill you. You basically have to change your entire approach to each level and take your time to think about each move. You almost have to play each level without making any mistakes.

Anyways, I thought I would just rant for a bit. Hopefully as I get more weapons and upgrades it will get easier. But I spent a few hours just getting past the first two Areas last night when it only took 6 hours total to complete the entire game on Hard.

Chime in if you've played it on Super Hard.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:07 PM

I suck at this game on Medium
Old 09-16-2009, 05:09 PM

I like the game. I'm just not good or patient enough to play it on anything other than medium. Though, I do find myself playing better with the SF 4 gamepad.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:00 PM

Just bought this a few days ago. I can't get to level 4. Which is only the second level. I finished level 1 and got the flares. But I can't seem to get the helicopter to go to level 4. Anyone have this problem besides me? Do I need to do something else in level 1? It's blacked out now.