The only reason why I still have a wii: No More Hero's 2! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-07-2009, 01:47 PM

Default The only reason why I still have a wii: No More Hero's 2!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-09-no-more/55483

Pure awesomeness.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:50 PM

I figured the pain of losing your Wii would be a far better reason. Seriously, I wouldn't care what universe you're from, but that would have to hurt! >.>

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 09-07-2009, 01:50 PM

Muramasa The Demon Blade. Don't let this slip through the cracks. It's freaking gorgeous. I do wish it'd come to 360 or PS3.

Also, hacking (requires an SD and five minutes) it allows one to run ScummVM on the Wii. Yes, it gives you a library of great games.

I've come to enjoy the Wii in the other areas on which make it worthy. If you're merely leaving it alone then the enjoyment is rather limited. However, I do feel there's enough to make it a worthwhile purchase.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.

Last edited by twonunpackmule; 09-07-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
Muramasa The Demon Blade. Don't let this slip through the cracks. It's freaking gorgeous. I do wish it'd come to 360 or PS3.

Also, hacking (requires an SD and five minutes) it allows one to run ScummVM on the Wii. Yes, it gives you a library of great games.

I've come to enjoy the Wii in the other areas on which make it worthy. If you're merely leaving it alone then the enjoyment is rather limited. However, I do feel there's enough to make it a worthwhile purchase.
I'm torn on Murmasa. I'm going to pick it up but i'm not sure if should start playing it or do a wait and see on the rumors of a 360/PS3 remake.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
I'm torn on Murmasa. I'm going to pick it up but i'm not sure if should start playing it or do a wait and see on the rumors of a 360/PS3 remake.
Yeah I heard they were looking at next gen versions of those games with the motion controllers coming next year.

I'd be they're all coming over.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:04 PM

LOVED No More Heroes and cant wait for the sequel!

Hope they move on to next gen consoles next
Old 09-08-2009, 02:07 PM

Default Wii

I actually enjoyed The Conduit very much. I thought for a wii game it was very solid. I'm digging the Metroid Prime triology right now. I enjoy the wii for what it is. I do not try to compare it to the 360/PS3 I just enjoy it for what it is. I'll have to give No More Heroes a try. I only have a few games for the wii.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 PM

Not to be a hater, but the first game was so bad graphically, I simply couldn't not play it. Perhaps it was not meant to be on a 60" HDTV.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post

Why not buy a Japanese one? I'm sure you'll find more then enough serious games in that library to make you happy. "Fragile" for one looks good. What else? That Jaleco game I'm interested.
The GOOD version of DDR is another as the Japanese seem to pick better music in my opinion, even of our own.
I haven't even mentioned their VCS offerings as well. It's like they're begging you to buy a Japanese Wii over an American one.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:10 PM

Sarang. I know you like Japanese content... most of us aren't quite as into it as you though.