Cell Factory: Psycho Kinetic Wars is an awsome shooter for Arcade and PSN! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-12-2009, 10:55 AM

Default Cell Factory: Psycho Kinetic Wars is an awsome shooter for Arcade and PSN!

I downloaded the demo last week but haven't got around to playing it until last night. The Demo only lets you do one single player challenge and training, but I took a chance and said I'll get it anyway.

Bought it and I'd say it's fun, worth the money IMO.

I got it for PS3 and playing online was fun and trying to unlock costumes and stuff to customize my shooter guy was cool too.

If you guys like Unreal mixed with I'd say a Halo (pushing it) *** Jedi Knight is a way better comparison*** I'd say you'd like this.

You have to reload a gun so it differs from Unreal, but CTF, DM, TDM and Assault all remind me of Unreal.

I don't know it's fun, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes fast paced shooters.

Graphics were pretty good too, especially for a PSN game.

A friend of mine got it for Xbox 360 after seeing me play it, we briefly compared graphics and I'd say they look pretty similar, but if I had to pick one over the other, I'd say Xbox has it better.

Last edited by vahdyx; 06-12-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:59 AM

I was wondering how this was. The trailer made it look a bit like a mix of Unreal + Jedi Knight (force powers ~= these psychic abilities)
Old 06-12-2009, 11:00 AM

So is it more multiplayer focused or sp focused?
Old 06-12-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrochaos View Post
So is it more multiplayer focused or sp focused?
It's more multiplayer focused I'd say, but you have these single player challenges to unlock stuff for your character.

It's fun, me and my friend played it co-op and multiplayer.

I liked it, I'd say download the demo and check it out at least
Old 06-12-2009, 02:08 PM

I didn't care for it....like at all.

It's extremely stiff.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.