1 Vs 100 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-02-2009, 12:45 AM

Default 1 Vs 100

So i was in the beta for this tonight and its pretty cool. Lasted about 2 hours and played about 10 games. And you win MS points if your the one and win or if the one loses the remaining mob splits the MS points the ONE had earned to that point. One guy went all the way through and won 10,000 MS points. Also the top 3 every round won a free arcade game.

I thought it was pretty cool and im excited for it when it is ready. ANyone else get to play the beta tonight and whats your opinion.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itputdalotion0n View Post
So i was in the beta for this tonight and its pretty cool. Lasted about 2 hours and played about 10 games. And you win MS points if your the one and win or if the one loses the remaining mob splits the MS points the ONE had earned to that point. One guy went all the way through and won 10,000 MS points. Also the top 3 every round won a free arcade game.

I thought it was pretty cool and im excited for it when it is ready. ANyone else get to play the beta tonight and whats your opinion.
Did you win anything?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:02 AM

Only a few MS points when the 1 went out early. I kept guessing wrong, when they had a question i knew nothing about. Like who left house and took a White House job, which i guess ment on another show, but i dont watch house so i had no clue.

And where was malrats filmed i choose NJ because alot of KS's films are there but it was MN, been a really really long time since id seen it.

I was in the Final 8 on the question the 1 got wrong on that one but got no points because i also go elimnated, so it went to 5 and they split the 6,000 MS points, i was sad coulda used those for some of the DLC out i want. Oh, well i had a blast.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itputdalotion0n View Post
Only a few MS points when the 1 went out early. I kept guessing wrong, when they had a question i knew nothing about. Like who left house and took a White House job, which i guess ment on another show, but i dont watch house so i had no clue.
The same actor that made it impossible for another Harold and Kumar film to be made.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:52 AM

I am gonna try my google skills.lol
Old 06-02-2009, 08:10 AM

I tried for 45 minutes to get in, no luck. Finally got in with 5 minutes left but there was nothing to do but check out stats, lobby and the help section so it was pointless. I'm getting tired of long term members like myself not really getting anything out of gold except online play. Every time there is a beta, sweepstakes or other things it is the newer people who get chosen and win or people who have barely been with live for awhile. Oh well the nba finals are coming up so that'll do.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
The same actor that made it impossible for another Harold and Kumar film to be made.
The sequel was terrible IMHO so that was for the better. But the first one was epic.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:51 AM

I got in last night. Its a cool idea but I dont think its going to be that popular. I'll play it for the points though.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Go 2 Guy View Post
I tried for 45 minutes to get in, no luck. Finally got in with 5 minutes left but there was nothing to do but check out stats, lobby and the help section so it was pointless. I'm getting tired of long term members like myself not really getting anything out of gold except online play. Every time there is a beta, sweepstakes or other things it is the newer people who get chosen and win or people who have barely been with live for awhile. Oh well the nba finals are coming up so that'll do.
Dude ive been on live since it was started on Xbox 1, so thats not true. But they had a cut off at 50,000 people so if you werent there in time, you were shit out of luck. I was there 10 minutes before start and got in right away. And the reason it let you in with 5 minutes left is the game was over and there wasnt enough time to start another so they ended play.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:38 PM

I think it would be sweet if they did a family fued or something like that. You could have the two teams playing and the other players be the people they ask the surveys to get the popular answers.