Question about XBL Membership Info - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-23-2009, 11:25 AM

Question Question about XBL Membership Info

Hello all,

I have a question, Is there anyway to change the email one gave XBL when setting up the membership for the first time?

For example: I gave XBL [email protected] ... And I want to change it to [email protected] (this is just an example)

I went into contact information thinking it would be changed, then I tried to restore my GT and it reverted to my email when setting up XBL.

Any ideas? I checked Xbox.com under my account and to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:02 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945419?sd=xbox

it looks pretty easy

Quote:
1. Select your profile in the My Xbox area of the Xbox Dashboard. Then, select Manage Account.

2. On the Account Management menu, select Windows Live ID.

3. Select Change Windows Live ID.

4. Select Yes, I do when you receive the following message:
Do you have another existing Windows Live ID to associate your Xbox LIVE account with?

Note On this screen, you are also notified that your total MS Points balance will be transferred to the new Windows Live ID.
5. Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with the Gamertag, and then select Sign in.
6. Enter the e-mail address and the password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your Gamertag, and then select Sign in.

7. Select Yes, change when you receive the following message:
Do you want to change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE account?
Note On this screen, the old Windows Live ID and the new Windows Live ID to be associated with the Gamertag are displayed.
8. When you receive the following message on the confirmation page, select the option that you want:
"We have completed the Windows Live ID change to your Xbox LIVE account. You will be required to use your new Windows Live ID when you log on to Xbox LIVE or Xbox.com"
* Select Update Contact Information if you have to update your contact information.
* Select Done to finish.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:16 PM

Thanks, since this new NXE is up, nothing is where it seems.

The other day I rebooted my router and without knowing it told me my NAT was Moderate instead of Open, like in the previous dashboard it would tell you before you needed to make any changes, now it just notifies you and tells you to reboot your router. I still don't know if it's open or moderate since the warning stopped.