Why Not Demon Souls? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-20-2009, 05:02 AM

Default Why Not Demon Souls?

i don't see much talk about this game here. then again, i didn't use the search option. lol i'm thinking of importing it this weekend since we can't buy it here in states. i'm to understand that this game is the best rpg to release on any of the three current gen consoles. i also understand that it is very hard, unforgiving, extremely addicting, and tells a very good story. it does come with english subtitles and voice over too if i'm correct
Old 04-20-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern King View Post
i don't see much talk about this game here. then again, i didn't use the search option. lol i'm thinking of importing it this weekend since we can't buy it here in states. i'm to understand that this game is the best rpg to release on any of the three current gen consoles. i also understand that it is very hard, unforgiving, extremely addicting, and tells a very good story. it does come with english subtitles and voice over too if i'm correct
Not much talk here because, I would assume, it requires importing to NA so not that many of us have played it. I haven't heard "best RPG ever" talk, but I have heard that it's a very sound enjoyable game. The rest of your description (unforgiving, intriguing story, etc) I have heard from others who have played it, so that sounds about right.

There was a thread on here a week ago about how to import the game (some seem to indicate that there are two asian version, one with English voice but Japanese only text, and one with both English voice and text). You may want to check out the threads from the past few days (it had "Demon's Soul" and "importing" in the thread title) to make sure you get the right one if you want english text.

If you do get it, let us know what you think.