Magna Carta II a Xbox 360 Exclusive! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-15-2009, 11:20 AM

Default Magna Carta II a Xbox 360 Exclusive!

Yay!!!

I know this is gonna make me look like a crappy RPG'er, but I actually like the first one and I probably will purchase it before I rent!

I know old news (new to me), but here's some new scans
Old 04-15-2009, 11:26 AM

Nah man it's cool. This is from that Korean developer right? I actually liked the first one, pretty good game overall.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
Nah man it's cool. This is from that Korean developer right? I actually liked the first one, pretty good game overall.
Yeah, it's Korean, but what I really like is the art style!

Old 04-15-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahdyx View Post
You pervy little JRPG players, so you like it that way, eh?
Old 04-15-2009, 11:58 AM

So you like the big titties style.lol me too!
Old 04-15-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intheend View Post
So you like the big titties style.lol me too!
Then you might like Blade and Souls it looks just like Magna Carta except it's for PC and my laptop isn't meant to game it seems to have the same style as Magna Carta

It's not all about the boobs
Old 04-15-2009, 12:26 PM

What that girl is flat chested, sorry not my kind of style.lol Besides the trailer is much better, boobies all over the place. But its a fucking mmo or whatever its called. I don't like paying for the same game every month. Still looks like it kicks WoW ass in graphics, I just don't see how people play that game. It look like a game from the ps2 era. With all the money they have made off that game I don't understand why they can't have better graphics.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intheend View Post
Still looks like it kicks WoW ass in graphics, I just don't see how people play that game. It look like a game from the ps2 era. With all the money they have made off that game I don't understand why they can't have better graphics.
Because it's not about graphics?

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:52 PM

Looking forward to this one.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:05 PM

It's nice MS followed my advice on this. It's just a pity it's too fucking late.

I constantly HARPED on MS the generation before to go after these non-Japanese and console RPG companies from places like Korea and companies like Aquaplus and Nihon Falcom. That time they had their heads up their asses and ignored this.
Maybe now the issue is with development costs being what they are and product being less plentiful in all genre's except shooters and shmup's to lesser extent in Japan, maybe South Korea will be able to shine. Softmax has been a pretty famous game developer in Asia. I will be buying the LE of this as I'm a definite Hyun Tae Kim fan even if it's sadly MMO.
Also let's not forget Gravity. I would like to see Arcturus: The Curse and Loss Of Divinity get a facelift for HD and appear on XBLA or PSN. I frankly don't care which. Arcturus is basically an action based RPG presented in an isometric style, think "Equinox", "Landstalker", "Dark Savior", etc.
I also think MS has a place to make some decent money if they get Andamiro to release Pump It Up NX as an exclusive download on XBLA. Charging the equivalent of $50 with 1080p I'd buy it. Granted I'd prefer it on PS3 with Lossless but I think 360 is more popular over there. Anyway they could sell song packs with the licensed songs from Zero, Exceed 2, Exceed, Rebirth, Extra and Perfect Collection for like $20-30 a piece. They would include the video's redone for 1080p as well as the old video choices as well. I mean I think that's easy money for Andamiro.