Page 11 of 495 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Godstar is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Layd Dly View Post
    How was the game i still have a sealed copy from when amazon had them on sale for $20. But considering im still working on Lost Odyssey and havent even start on Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean is in the mail, im not sure i want to start with Spectral Force or not.
    Depends on what you're into. If you have those other games to play, I wouldn't recommend starting SF3 unless you're a turn based fan.

------

Just finished the Fable 2 Pub games, for the first full arcade clear with achievements.
    The nerd is a tirelessly predictable creature whom the promise of boobies is like a bacon sandwich to a starving wolf. - Yahtzee
    List of My Games!
    Audio:
    Denon AVR4311CI+SVS 1646 PC Plus Subwoofer+Paradigm Monitor 9V5 x 2+
    Paradim CC-390+Paradigm ADP-370 x 2
    Video:Panasonic PT-AE2000U Projector
    Consoles:Wii+WiiU+Gamecube+PS3+360+DSi XLS & Lite+PSP*2+Dreamcast+Saturn+SNES+Genesis
    PSN/WiiU:Godstar/XBL:G0DSTAR --> with a zero.

tibbydriver is offline Member

Finished Quantum of Solace of 007 difficulty. Im going to head to Gamestop to see what looks good. Might pick up a used copy of Fracture or The Bourne Conspiracy. Im anxiously awaiting Dark Athenas release.
    Panny 50" 800u

Red + Blu=

let it be known that The Island is Michael Bays 1 good movie

Snadinator is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
    Just finished the Fable 2 Pub games, for the first full arcade clear with achievements.

Must have been painful.
    Online name for 360, PSN and Steam - Snadinator

Currently Playing: Witcher 2
    Waiting for the coming of Singularity (Synthesis)! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

Puhgete is offline Member

Just finished F.E.A.R. 2 (SP) last night. I think it's a good game overall. It did a good job with it's creepiness as well as the FPS gameplay.
    Gamertags: Bizarro Pete Bizarro_Pete
    Currently playing:
    Plants VS Zombies (& maybe some Fable II in prep of Fable III)

Layd Dly is offline Member

Depends on what you're into. If you have those other games to play, I wouldn't recommend starting SF3 unless you're a turn based fan.
    Im an Turn-Based JRPG guy, so yeah im fine with it, i just hope its better than the reviewers thought it was, i like Atlus Games.

------

Also Finished Fable 2 with 1100 Points, now juggling Flower, Street Fighter 4, FEAR 2, Lost Odyssey, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Dragon Quest IV, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

I finished Killzone 2 on Veteran last night. Ending is very Halo 2 like. Killzone 3 - Finish the Fight.

Waiting for the coming of Singularity (Synthesis)! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

weasl is online now Member

Finished up Killzone 2.

9/10
    - Gamer, the true master race -
    PS4 - PS3 - 360 - Wii - Vita - PSP - DS - PC
    Game Collection (Backloggery)

I picked up some older games a while back and finished a few of them recently:

FEAR - PC (if you've never played this...you should)
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma - PS3 (outstanding game!)
    Heavenly Sword - PS3 (also surprised me with how fun it was)

Mase is offline Member

I finshed Halowars lastnight and it is THE best console RTS to date and was a very enjoyable ride with amazing looking cutscenes..

I give it a solid 9/10, I dropped a point because you cant play as the flood but you do fight the flood and there is no covenant side to the missions. But I assume that will be DLC to keep the Halowars fans happy..

Anyways, if you enjoy the real time strategy genre, please get this and hit me up so we can kick some ass online!!!
    Legnd K1ller
    LegndKiller
    Steam ID Legnd_Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Layd Dly View Post
    Im an Turn-Based JRPG guy, so yeah im fine with it, i just hope its better than the reviewers thought it was, i like Atlus Games.

------

Also Finished Fable 2 with 1100 Points, now juggling Flower, Street Fighter 4, FEAR 2, Lost Odyssey, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Dragon Quest IV, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
    I liked it, it was kitchy and fun in that turn based way. I thought the game was challening, and the battles were fun. The only thing I didn't like was the story, as they could have done alot better job with it as opposed to simply using storyboards throught the game (something like the what you see in Tales games with the dialogs).
    The nerd is a tirelessly predictable creature whom the promise of boobies is like a bacon sandwich to a starving wolf. - Yahtzee
    List of My Games!
    Audio:
    Consoles:Wii+WiiU+Gamecube+PS3+360+DSi XLS & Lite+PSP*2+Dreamcast+Saturn+SNES+Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by Mase View Post
    I finshed Halowars lastnight and it is THE best console RTS to date and was a very enjoyable ride with amazing looking cutscenes..

I give it a solid 9/10, I dropped a point because you cant play as the flood but you do fight the flood and there is no covenant side to the missions. But I assume that will be DLC to keep the Halowars fans happy..

Anyways, if you enjoy the real time strategy genre, please get this and hit me up so we can kick some ass online!!!
    Yeah, after playing the demo I was suprised how good it was. I was just sad after playing last night, how good people already are at it. Midnighter and I got curbstomped pretty bad (mostly my fault)...
    List of My Games!
    Audio:

Quote Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
    Must have been painful.
    Yes, yes it was. But it was doable, unlike Frogger which I find to be a total pain in the ass...
    List of My Games!
    Audio:

Badger3920 is offline Member

Yeah, after playing the demo I was suprised how good it was. I was just sad after playing last night, how good people already are at it. Midnighter and I got curbstomped pretty bad (mostly my fault)...
    Yeah be careful, those RTS hardcore guys will only get better -- some of them sit there playing game after game after game. In most rts's, the winner is simply the guy who could get his chain of production and defense/base up 30 seconds faster than the next guy. It's all about the start, and being just seconds faster than your opponent (which is why a keyboard and mouse have been so traditionally important in the genre)

Quote Originally Posted by Badger3920 View Post
    Yeah be careful, those RTS hardcore guys will only get better -- some of them sit there playing game after game after game. In most rts's, the winner is simply the guy who could get his chain of production and defense/base up 30 seconds faster than the next guy. It's all about the start, and being just seconds faster than your opponent (which is why a keyboard and mouse have been so traditionally important in the genre)
    Well, I was honestly just trying to teach midnighter some strategies in RTS gaming (rushing, teching, expansion), and hopefully win a couple games. I had no idea how to tech up, what units I had to work with, what the counters to each unit were, or the movement keys. All I had played was the demo, which is very different from the main game which all you really had to press was the X button to attack a few targets. I wish they had a hotkey system for the game (which they could do with combinations of button pushes), but it seems you pretty much have to manually select and choose units from the base menu system.
    List of My Games!
    Audio:

Well, I was honestly just trying to teach midnighter some strategies in RTS gaming (rushing, teching, expansion), and hopefully win a couple games. I had no idea how to tech up, what units I had to work with, what the counters to each unit were, or the movement keys. All I had played was the demo, which is very different from the main game which all you really had to press was the X button to attack a few targets. I wish they had a hotkey system for the game (which they could do with combinations of button pushes), but it seems you pretty much have to manually select and choose units from the base menu system.
    Well your limited as a whole.

Left Bumper selects all of your units. Right and Left Trigger will select sub groups among your units (like all Warthogs or all Marines etc..)

Left on D-pad jumps to base. Up jumps to leader.

Page 11 of 495 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast