Prince of Persia: Fallen King? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-30-2008, 02:17 PM

Default Prince of Persia: Fallen King?

Anyone else playing this? I'm about 25% through the game and I've run into what appears to be a bit of a technical snag... I'm suppose to be able to use Zal to open a corruption infected door by tapping on an orb and having the prince walk though, but it doesn't seem to work. It's getting fustrating, I keep tapping the stupid orb just above the door and nothing happens. Anyone else playing? Any insights in what I might be doing wrong? I'm sure there's got to be a way into these darn corrupted doors.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzeto View Post
Anyone else playing this? I'm about 25% through the game and I've run into what appears to be a bit of a technical snag... I'm suppose to be able to use Zal to open a corruption infected door by tapping on an orb and having the prince walk though, but it doesn't seem to work. It's getting fustrating, I keep tapping the stupid orb just above the door and nothing happens. Anyone else playing? Any insights in what I might be doing wrong? I'm sure there's got to be a way into these darn corrupted doors.
It's an automatic scene once you clear all the 4 blocks around it. I think that's at least what you're talking about. Aboot... if you're canadian.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:49 PM

huh, ok I'll have to check into that... Won't be tomorrow since my sis is getting married, but hopefull that's what I'm missing. I'm in a suburb of detroit right now so I guess either version of about works

Edit
Ok I lied I played some before bed time... I finally figured it out and cleared the stage before putting my DS a way. You have to tap on zal and drag the pen to the orb before Zal's lazy butt will hold open the door for you. I finally got acrossed the bridge woo hoo!! now time for some wedding/new years fun.

Last edited by crazzeto; 12-30-2008 at 11:56 PM.