The LBP Hangout Thread. Connect, Share, Critique. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-16-2008, 02:06 AM

Default The LBP Hangout Thread. Connect, Share, Critique.

With the actual game coming out, people should have a place to "connect". It's no longer a beta, and this definitely doesn't belong in the thread inside Smackdown.

This thread is merely meant to be a "hub". A place where we can talk, solicit, and critique...without poopyheads "smacking it down". It can also work as a Tips, Solutions, and Questions thread. If you run into a problem...we fellow LBPers might be able to help.

-----

Anyway, I'm starting slow. I'm getting the hang of making "vehicles". My current project is trying to make "Dick Ships". Yes, "Dick Ships". I'm immature, but there's something outright funny about making "Dick Ships". It's an odd shape, and it isn't meant to fly, but if we can land a man on the moon...I can make a "Dick Ship".

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.

Last edited by twonunpackmule; 10-16-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
With the actual game coming out, people should have a place to "connect". It's no longer a beta, and this definitely doesn't belong in the thread inside Smackdown.

This thread is merely meant to be a "hub". A place where we can talk, solicit, and critique...without poopyheads "smacking it down". It can also work as a Tips, Solutions, and Questions thread. If you run into a problem...we fellow LBPers might be able to help.

-----

Anyway, I'm starting slow. I'm getting the hang of making "vehicles". My current project is trying to make "Dick Ships". Yes, "Dick Ships". I'm immature, but there's something outright funny about making "Dick Ships". It's an odd shape, and it isn't meant to fly, but if we can land a man on the moon...I can make a "Dick Ship".
I haven't gotten up to make Dick Ships but give me some time, Master.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post

-----

Good Idea
The Offical LBP Hang Out Connect,Share,Critique........ sounds better
what do you think?
Old 10-16-2008, 04:21 AM

I think we need "Dick Ships" on the title.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:57 AM

Well, I have made my "Dick Ship", and now I'm trying to learn rudimentary level design. I'm making a very basic level. The beginning of the level requires the player to ride a "Dick Ship" to the "surface". Then they must swing from one side to the other.

I'm trying to figure out how to end it.

This is all very "childish", but it's still very amusing to me. I'm embracing my immature side. Sue me.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:27 PM

Lmao this thread has promise. It's also a great idea - and I think we were taking about it the other day. This needs to be the thread where people post information about their levels, and ask others to try it.

People should also post the names of any amazing levels they come across.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:58 PM

Excellent idea Im looking forward to participating in this thread. I have tommorrow off and am going to my gamestop to plead, beg, forcebly coerce and possibly threaten the life of the people there to give me my copy tommorrow..
Old 10-16-2008, 02:06 PM

Watch out for KTA's levels... he going to make some with obvious Phallic imagery.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:45 PM
HDD Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
Watch out for KTA's levels... he going to make some with obvious Phallic imagery.
I thought we could count on him for, y'know... bears. Giant supernatural ones.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
I thought we could count on him for, y'know... bears. Giant supernatural ones.
That too, sometimes they go together.