LittleBigPlanet early copies unboxed - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-11-2008, 03:43 PM

Default LittleBigPlanet early copies unboxed

A little info, if anyone is curious....

Quote:
Sackboy's out of the box! And two weeks early, too? Too early, perhaps? An anonymous source from Maxconcole forums has sent a wealthy amount of images showing Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet .

It seems that these early copies were sent out for reporters to give their reviews. There's also another guy from MTV Multiplayer Blog, Stephen Totilo, who did receive such a copy, and he, too, took pictures of it as proof. According to him, the early copies of the game won't allow the user to see and share other folks' levels yet. The most you can do is play the ones that are in the disc, and make your own.

It's also said that the box gives out pretty generic details, such as the game playing in 720p, that it supports 1-4 players online and requires 600MB of harddrive space. There's also no mention in the manual of the Solid Snake and Final Fantasy VII add-on content, nor that of the paid marketplace.

What is there is a warm welcome note for the players:

"We want to create a big, happy family ó and that means the we all need to respect each otherís feelings. So, as tempting as it is, please refrain from being rude! No swearing, no rude drawings and nothing that would offend your granny."

Anyhow, us mere mortals will be getting a copy of the game the same time as everyone else, so we'll just keep our eyes peeled out for more news to bring to you.
http://www.qj.net/LittleBigPlanet-ea.../49/aid/124809
Old 10-11-2008, 07:13 PM

"We want to create a big, happy family ó and that means the we all need to respect each otherís feelings. So, as tempting as it is, please refrain from being rude! No swearing, no rude drawings and nothing that would offend your granny."

I promise it won't go that way... there will be tons of dirty content and profanity everywhere. You let a 14 year-old kid loose with this and they will certainly draw some penises.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:16 PM

I heard someone already put the "sack" in sackboy in the beta

Glad i didn't witness that one
Old 10-11-2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linderman Corp. View Post
I heard someone already put the "sack" in sackboy in the beta

Glad i didn't witness that one
Can you use the PS3 camera to put things in the game too? There could be some real options for people to do horrible things that nobody really wants to see.

I foresee a lot of people getting offended pretty quickly.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:19 PM

This is just the beginning:

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/10...nloads-on-ps3/
Old 10-11-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Yep... after watching those videos, I can say with 100% certainty that there will be TONS of dicks, tits, balls, assholes, and other body parts deemed unfit for viewing by the kiddies.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:49 PM

600 MB install ain't bad.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 10-11-2008, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught X View Post
600 MB install ain't bad.
Agreed, it could be worse.

But, these installs add up.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Agreed, it could be worse.

But, these installs add up.
Nobody is more stingier on install space than me. I have a 20 gig

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 10-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Banned

i have been using my ps3 tonight copying pictures and videos from my computer to my ps3's HD. my computer is crapping out... i don't know why... but it the fan has been louder then usual the last few days, and this morning my computer was do a clean disk program, and just shut off. i turned it back on.. it rev'd up, and just shut down. it was off all day while i was at work, and now it's working... so i'm backing up data...
YAY FOR MY PS3!

if i bought a new cpu, is there anyway i can transfer my stuff back from the ps3, to my new computer?